• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Welcome to the 4DR forum 2.0! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry chyRachy, we'll get on that asap.

Also worth noting this is probably slightly misaligned as well:

unknown.png

If I were to guess... probably issues regarding the provided styles we have.

View attachment 7743

That's something wrong with this one with profile banner on.

Sorry chyRachy, we'll get on that asap.

Also worth noting this is probably slightly misaligned as well:

unknown.png

If I were to guess... probably issues regarding the provided styles we have.
These have been noted but I will have to wait for the style developers to release updates as they are third party styles!

It's happening to me too
Screenshot_2.jpg

Award system is back up and running.

Fixed duplicate/missing icons in different places on certain styles (most notably message editing controls on Blade and Blade Dark styles).

A new style called "Metro" is now available to all registered forum users. It is very reminiscent of an old site because it's the same exact style they used except for their forum software. Kind of a cool nostalgic throwback.

I think I remember that style, it looks really nice! :D

how do i use that
Scroll to the very bottom of the forum until you see the footer and click "Default". This will bring up a window with the different styles that you can use.
Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 9.37.02 PM.png
I think I remember that style, it looks really nice! :D
Glad you like it! :D

Looks like emails has been rebooted at some point. Not sure when this happened, but it was somewhere in the past week, it seems.

Right after I adapted to not receiving them

XF seems to have acknowledged that something was wrong with alerts, and whatever update they pushed on that seems to require marking each alert as read manually. Not the best, but it's better than before.

XF seems to have acknowledged that something was wrong with alerts, and whatever update they pushed on that seems to require marking each alert as read manually. Not the best, but it's better than before.
It may be worth playing with these settings in preferences:

10A0350D-D258-46AA-82F0-1100482EB61B.jpeg

I think fiddling with some of these will allow you to accomplish what you want.

Although I will admit the preferences page has been down for a hot minute since we upgraded to XF 2.2, but that should be fixed now (as well as buying things from the shop).

All still seems to be under manual control for being marked read. As said before though, it's in a better state than before.

All still seems to be under manual control for being marked read. As said before though, it's in a better state than before.
Just so I can be 100% clear, can you explain in more detail what you're trying to accomplish with alerts? Do you want them to be marked as read when opening your alerts panel?

Just so I can be 100% clear, can you explain in more detail what you're trying to accomplish with alerts? Do you want them to be marked as read when opening your alerts panel?
I guess that would have been my initial expectation, yes. Only on 2 conditions, being that most sites and apps function that way, and that’s how it has used to function iirc

in a way though, how it is now, is actually pretty useful too, being able to sort through what you’ve actually interacted with, and have yet to interact with. I don’t mind with how it is now.

Back