Well here we go - questions and answers

Rua222

Blooper
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$233
Alright so I have a few doubts and questions about mkwii and this clan
Anyone who answer can ask me back about anything :) I think this is a good idea to help me improve and we know more each other, ok so this are some questions I have:

How we met up on wiimmfi to clan wars and worldwide? (I never had friends before so idk how ;-;)

#2 how clan wars works? I know its a casual clan but I dont mind going to wars sometimes

#3 whats the best controls for you guys? I mean its more personal but I want to see the differences between controls (I use Wii wheel)

#4 what's the best vehicles to shortcuts? I know some and the funky kong with flame runner and daisy with mach bike but I want see if have more

Anyone who answer ill be glad, thank you guys :))

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,065
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4 Year Membership
  • Helpful Threads
  • Forum Assistants
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
  1. You add each other’s Friend Codes. As a Trial Member, you should already have the Leaders and Co-Leaders added. Everyone else is optional, but very much encouraged.
  2. How they work in terms of what? The main objective is to see which clan scores the most points. 4DR very rarely wars though (aside from inner/civil wars), so expect little to none of this. To get an idea for how infrequently we war, see the Wars forum section- every single war we have ever done has been posted there and you can see how spread out they are. The “Inner” prefix indicates a War/room we did against ourselves. Look for the “Win”, “Tie”, or “Lose” prefixes to see the “real” wars we’ve done.
  3. Really no solid answer to this. Whatever controller you like and works for you is what you should use. I’ve found most people use the GCN Controller and/or Wii Remote and Nunchuck for what it’s worth though.
  4. Again, no solid answer to this either. There is not really any combination that can’t do shortcuts that any other combination can. But most people will indeed use Funky Kong on the Flame Runner and Daisy on Mach Bike because they are considered the “fastest” combinations in the game.
Hope this answers your questions!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rua222

Rua222

Blooper
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$233
  1. You add each other’s Friend Codes. As a Trial Member, you should already have the Leaders and Co-Leaders added. Everyone else is optional, but very much encouraged.
  2. How they work in terms of what? The main objective is to see which clan scores the most points. 4DR very rarely wars though (aside from inner/civil wars), so expect little to none of this. To get an idea for how infrequently we war, see the Wars forum section- every single war we have ever done has been posted there and you can see how spread out they are. The “Inner” prefix indicates a War/room we did against ourselves. Look for the “Win”, “Tie”, or “Lose” prefixes to see the “real” wars we’ve done.
  3. Really no solid answer to this. Whatever controller you like and works for you is what you should use. I’ve found most people use the GCN Controller and/or Wii Remote and Nunchuck for what it’s worth though.
  4. Again, no solid answer to this either. There is not really any combination that can’t do shortcuts that any other combination can. But most people will indeed use Funky Kong on the Flame Runner and Daisy on Mach Bike because they are considered the “fastest” combinations in the game.
Hope this answers your questions!
Yea lol ill try add more people from the clan.
I said in terms how they actually happen but you answer is good
A friend lend the nunchuck to me for a while and yea its actually pretty good ill try buy my own
Yea I dont like to "follow" those combinations since I want be different so I like to use my mii with mach bike or dolphin dasher or dry bones with magikruiser
Thx for reply and you can ask anything if you want to :)

Josue

Triple Green Shells
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$646
FC
4859-3160-8009
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Ultimate Staff Conquerors
  • Staff Conquerors
How a war happens in the competitive community is usually one clan asking another if they want to war. If the clan receiving the request accepts, then both teams gather players (the amount of players in the war depends on what style of war they want. There are 2v2's, 3v3's, 4v4's, 5v5's and even 6v6's). Who plays in a war depends on who's available most of the time. Usually the first ones to say that they can war will fill up the lineup for their team.
Once both teams have enough members, a private room is opened and both clans join.

As Zach stated, the team with the most combined total points wins. Don't expect 4DR to war much, if ever because they are a casual clan. However, every other Saturday, an in clan war is planned. This is basically a friendly match with the members in 4DR, so no one takes these seriously.

Hope this answered your question about how a war takes place. If you need anything else about anything, don't hesitate to ask. :D

Reactions: Rua222

Rua222

Blooper
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$233
How a war happens in the competitive community is usually one clan asking another if they want to war. If the clan receiving the request accepts, then both teams gather players (the amount of players in the war depends on what style of war they want. There are 2v2's, 3v3's, 4v4's, 5v5's and even 6v6's). Who plays in a war depends on who's available most of the time. Usually the first ones to say that they can war will fill up the lineup for their team.
Once both teams have enough members, a private room is opened and both clans join.

As Zach stated, the team with the most combined total points wins. Don't expect 4DR to war much, if ever because they are a casual clan. However, every other Saturday, an in clan war is planned. This is basically a friendly match with the members in 4DR, so no one takes these seriously.

Hope this answered your question about how a war takes place. If you need anything else about anything, don't hesitate to ask. :D
Thx bro this really helps, I'm glad you replied :D

Reactions: Josue

AyrtonSenna78

Thundercloud
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
Hello every one is anyone would know a special akk to get as many boo object as they want??? Cause ive seen a lot of people who was always ghosts while the race!!!

LiamMKW

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,494
FC
0220-7517-3876
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW- Nothing.
Clan
4DR
Hello every one is anyone would know a special akk to get as many boo object as they want??? Cause ive seen a lot of people who was always ghosts while the race!!!
On What?
And I’m confused

Doom

Somebody that not many know.
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$61
FC
1251-5415-4844
Clan
4DR
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
Huh? That was very hard to understand. No offense, but your English is quite gibberish. Can you try re-asking the question?