• 4 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
Hey all!

Today is a very special day for 4DR, as it is our 5th anniversary of being open as a clan! I just want to say a few things for this special day:

Firstly I'd like to say THANK YOU!!! This clan is absolutely incredible, and to be in a clan with such a tight bunch of friends is simply a wonderful experience. It's been our goal to provide this opportunity ever since Zach opened this clan all the way back in 2012, and he's more than met that goal. However, he wasn't able to accomplish this feat alone. It took the help of all of his clan members, especially you guys, and even more especially the ones that have been here an extremely long time. This year has been super fun, and it would not have been that way without you guys. So thank you!

Secondly, I'd like to say a few things in regards to activity. While it may seem like a chore to post on the forum a few times a day to stay in the clan, don't make it that way! We have hundreds, if not thousands, of topics to discuss here on the forum, and if we do not have a thread on the matter, simple! Make a new thread discussing it. I'm sure after you post on the forum more and more, you'll become increasingly more addicted to the forum, and it will become second nature. Believe it or not, I used to not be a forum person at all, especially after Zach switched forums several times in 2014. Over time, though, I started to post more and more, and I can't even sleep at night without checking the forum at least once anymore. It's a neat tool to use to your advantage, and with so many things to talk about, you can't go wrong with posting on it. A good milestone to work for is the Active Forum Member ranking, and to keep it as long as possible.

Finally, while I will be unfortunately working today, I do hope you all have an amazing day to remember, especially with our 5th Anniversary Funroom today (it would be pretty awesome if people would use a Mii like "4DR 5Years" or something like that), and enjoy this very special Saturday! :)

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,005
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
  • 2 Year Membership
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
That fact that this clan has been around for so long is pretty incredible, and is a great achievement to say the least. This clan really feels like a family, and it's a marvellous thing to be a part of! I'm so grateful to be a part of this wonderful clan, as i'm sure you all are too! So happy 5 year anniversary 4DR, Can't wait to see what the next year will bring! :D

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$15,539
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Top Level Players
  • Weapon Collectors
  • 4DR Leaders
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
WOW!! 5 years already? I can't believe it! Happy 5 years 4DR! I've made an awesome wallpaper of 4DR 5th year anniversary, so anyone can use this as desktop wallpaper (just like the old one I released in other thread):

If this did not matched on your screen resolution, let me know!

I added all 4DR mii names on the wallpaper as they are:
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 4DR Co-leaders
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Some members who has been in the clan for long time or members who joined 4DR in 2014 when the forum was created.
I'm so happy to see this clan are still doing very well! I would like to say HUGE thank you to everyone! :party: :party: :party: :party:

4DR is love, 4DR is life! :heart:

and...

@Rachy go make the Official Oreo Cake
Okay sure. :ttm:

Last edited:

Tomas

♥ 4DR Clan
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$714
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4 Year Membership
  • 3 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Staff Conquerors
Congratulations 4DR Clan for 5 years of existence!!! :D :party: :D
It is a great day for past and current members because it is thanks to the work and dedication of several people that today has achieved this great achievement!
Personally I am very happy since fortunately I have been part of this family for several years and I have been able to see how the clan each year has been improved in several aspects from forum changes to the creation of different activities in order to make the clan a place in which each member enjoys his stay.
As in life there have been difficult times but the important thing is that they have surpassed and helped the clan to be stronger. I also want to congratulate Zach and Rachel for their great commitment to being part of the clan from the beggining, Very impressive! Thanks for all 4DR Clan! I expect the clan to remain active for many more years! :D

Greetings from 4DR Tomas ^^

Wailtor

<span class="v">Former 4DR member</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$68
FC
4343-9198-1245
NNID
FwGreg
Switch FC
SW-4780-8068-3220
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
Happy 5th birthday

Reactions: Alex

August

Banana
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$8
FC
0650-2478-4284
Clan
4DR
  • Bronze Members
Wow! I can't believe this amazing clan has been alive for a whole 5 years! (Can't say too much because I'm fairly new) Congrats Guys!!