• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What bad luck on MKWii have you had? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bynt

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$2,405
FC
0864-9980-7648
Clan
4DR
List your bad luck experiences :D
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I’ve personally had at least 8 of the last minute red shells or get target shocked or get shocked right after my star runs out.

I’ll list more as I think of them

Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

I’ve personally had at least 8 of the last minute red shells or get target shocked or get shocked right after my star runs out.

I’ll list more as I think of them
I’m Confused, You Can’t Get Shocked Right When Your Star Ends, It Takes 3 Secs For The Effects To Load...

Anyways, My Bad Luck Would Be One Time On Dry Dry Ruins 3rd Lap, I Was About To Enter The Temple I Get Shocked, And Got Hit With A Red Then A Bullet.. Got Me 10th

Soaking blues thats all :eyes: thats like my bad luck when i hop on mkwii so yeye : )

I take Ls all the time :taketheLfortnitedance:

drive on rMR and get an big fat L and get last

I’m Confused, You Can’t Get Shocked Right When Your Star Ends, It Takes 3 Secs For The Effects To Load...

Anyways, My Bad Luck Would Be One Time On Dry Dry Ruins 3rd Lap, I Was About To Enter The Temple I Get Shocked, And Got Hit With A Red Then A Bullet.. Got Me 10th
Forgot to mention yesterday I had a mushroom in first a shock and a POW came right about when I was supposed to use the mushroom to dodge the blue shell

Soaking blues thats all :eyes: thats like my bad luck when i hop on mkwii so yeye : )
I make sure to stay once 2nd from now on LOL

Getting target blued on mid air around the last ramp before finish line.

I was doing a nitro track speedrun and got blued 13 times in 3 races

the worst I've had was I pulled TCs out of every item box I touched and I was unable to pass them because of lag.

the worst I've had was I pulled TCs out of every item box I touched and I was unable to pass them because of lag.
Thats fucking insane lmao

The typical one in which innumerable unfortunate events happens to you a few meters from the finish line. :dizzy:

I got shocked and fell of the track. And immediately after respawning a red shell hit me. And during that time someone bumped into me an I fell of the track again.

The Ultimate MKWii question. What do you like better, the Flame Runner, or the Mach Bike?

This question is a general, all-around question, so "depends" doesn't comply as an answer, so please give actual thought to this if you're going to answer

Back