• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What character would you like to see in MK8? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
I think a lot of people are/have been disappointed with Nintendo's choices for characters in Mario Kart 8. Duplicates of the same characters with different names/styles have proven to be annoying. While I don't play Mario Kart 8, I think the choices were poor.

Who would you like to see in MK8 that isn't? Even more interesting, who would you remove (of course can be more than one) and replace, and why?

I would replace the koopalings with some other people cuz they're not that different from one another

I would replace the koopalings with some other people cuz they're not that different from one another
That's another example. The koopalings and 'pink gold peach' are the two (groups?) characters that need to leave. Of course, I think that one of them needs to be replaced with Birdo. :woot:

Last edited:
I would like to see parakoopa and petey piranha

Petey Pirhana, birdo, bowser jr, and dry bones.

For returning characters, I'd like to see King Boo, Dry Bones, Diddy Kong, Birdo, Bowser Jr, and R.O.B. (playable character from MKDS) return in 8. Newcoming ones, I would want Nabbit, Hammer Bro (Boomerang and Fire Bro as alternate colors), Boom Boom and Pom Pom.

Funky kong, just to see how many people would use him lol

oh and i forgot about dry bones. i'd love to see dry bones in mk8 even tho i dont have it xD

Bring Birdo back pls. She is OP like omg

I'd also like to see Tommy Parky -hippo-

Toadette, Toadsworth, Dry Bones, ROB, Gold Mario or Gold Mii *_*

No it does not exist but that would be so cool :eek:

yeah it would be gurrrrl

b
o
w
s
e
r

j