• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What controller do you use on Nintendo Switch? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Hey everyone! I was wondering what controllers everyone uses on Nintendo Switch. I recently bought a pro controller for my Switch because I thought I wanted to try out a different controller and I must say, it really is a comforting controller. I play MK8DX quite often, so the pro controller is a suitable controller for me (not leaving out the Joy cons, they are great too!). So what controller(s) do you use and which one do you use the most? Let me know! I'm quite curious! :D

Even though i don't have one, Pro Controller feels the best.

I do use Pro controller on some games that support this controller (such as MK8DX, Splatoon 2 and more). If the other games don't support it, then I use Joy cons (like Pokemon Let's Go Eevee for example.)

I use the pro controller because my hands are hating the joycons.

Pro controller ftw!

Pro controller if i'm using the TV, but a lot of the time I play in handheld so I use the joycons I guess? :joy:

Same as in MKW, I use the gamecube

Back