• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What do you guys think Android 'N' is going to be called? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Android usually names their Operating Systems after tasty treats (last one being Marshmallow). But it seems as if Android is stuck in a pickle (or maybe this is a publicity stunt to get the hype going) on what to name their Operating System; going under the name of "Android 'N'" currently. What do you guys think it's going to be called? I definitely think it's going to be Nougat. A couple people have said Nutella, and that's interesting, but I think that it's important to remember that Nutella is a brand. And they would definitely run into copyright issues there. Certainly, they could ask Nutella for permissions and they'd probably say yes and everything would be great and fine. But I still think Nougat is the best shot, and that's what I think they're going to go after. I think they already have a name, this "name crisis" is just for the hype. What do you guys think? :)

Honestly not sure. Where's the souce of information?

'Nickerdoodle? x3

Where did you hear about this? (What you posted)

Android KitKat exists too so why not Nutella? Lol
Good point. But I feel like that was really their only option for 'K', whereas with 'N', they have another option besides using a brand name.

Back