• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
What do you think about Countdown on CTGP? Personally, I think that it's a total waste of time. I think it's creative and cool, but I'd never be able to play it for more than two times in a row myself. It's just kind of lame to troll people in the back not knowing whether or not you have enough time to catch up and gain some positions. Of course I know and am willing to accept that people have opinions on the matter that differ from mine. So with that being said, what is your guys' opinion on Countdown Mode?

I don't mind it. It's especially a lot more fun if you play with friends though, so that's a plus. Trolling and spamming items does intrigue some people though, so yeah.

@Bloss

Not a huge fan of it, but the idea of this mode is definitely interesting.

Very interesting, but I don't have CTGP

It's an interesting mode but I really do not play it very much because I've never considered myself a Professional Troll! At least not like chabin and others! xD

I played it before and I loved it
especially if you're calling while playing because then it's even more fun

Waste of time. Why not just play regular battles?? :-o

The only mode where trolling is absolute!

The concept is cool and all, but I don't find it any entertaining if I'm not playing it with friends.

Easily my favorite gamemode (over VS, CTWW, Balloon, Coin).

It's something different, and it's very strategic. (planning if/how you'll get 10 hits, frontrun/troll, items). Especially fun if you get a decently full room. 6 or less players and i'd rather VS.

Back