• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What do you think about Hack pack? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Hello everyone! Yesterday, I was playing a very fun hack pack worldwide session. I played many tracks I played in the older versions of CTGP-R, and there were even tracks from games like MK7! It felt nostalgic to play them again. I also played tracks I never saw before, not to mention I get lost sometimes! Lol. I still haven't played a majority tracks of the pack so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing new tracks! :D
I really like this pack because it has tracks from years ago I completely forgotten about it. :eek:

If you have hack pack, what do you like about it? Leave a comment below! :D

I really enjoy Hack Pack! It's nice to get a breath of fresh air from the tracks in CTGP and Hack Pack is just that! It's nice to sometimes play tracks without knowing what you're doing, because it's always fun to figure things out!

Really glad to hear you guys enjoyed MKW Hack Pack after I made a thread about Hack Pack! It’s fun to learn many tracks that you don’t know or never seen it before. The Pack has so many good tracks (like Lava Lake from fun room yesterday), which I like it! :)

Its really refreshing to play once in a while besides CTGP.

Back