Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$462
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
What do you think about Time Trials in Mario Kart Wii? Are they useful to you, or do you just do them for fun? Personally, I find them really annoying. I don't know how anyone can spend so much time just to get a millisecond shaved off their time. It's mind-boggling to me, but I don't need to understand everyone I guess. I think a lot of people use it to get good at a certain track or certain tracks. But unless literally all you do is Time Trial, it's useless because other people and items are involved in Worldwides, and your lines and strategies don't become so useful anymore. The only reason I could make in terms of Time Trials being useful are to practice shortcuts because there's no time constraints, disconnections, or other annoying people to get in your way.

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
Clan
4DR
I think they're great.

SwtSkitty

<font color="red">6/26/16 ~❤</font>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
NNID
GameSaved
Clan
Unbroken
ummmm

i think it's obvious enough what i think about them

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$462
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
ummmm

i think it's obvious enough what i think about them

Well of course, but why do you like them so much? Is it because you enjoy being on the leaderboards, or do you do it for fun?

$$_Rich_$$

<span class="v">Checkmate!</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$80
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
I used it to practice shortcuts. I practiced the BC3 cut here, and I also practiced Moonview highway. Took me like 20 minutes each. I don't do that anymore though.

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
4DR Swag Bucks
$5,573
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
Tbh, TTs can help people for practice shortcuts, skills and lines that they need. But TTs can waste your time when you tried to get the fastest time, it's annoying. But that's why I rarely do TTs, it pissed me off. So, I don't plan to get the WRs or fastest times. I like playing online because it's fun more than TTs.

Jason

'13-'17 - 4DR
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
I like it
it gives me a reason to get people to call me kappa

$$_Rich_$$

VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$80
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
Tbh, TTs can help people for practice shortcuts, skills and lines that they need. But TTs can waste your time when you tried to get the fastest time, it's annoying. But that's why I rarely do TTs, it pissed me off. So, I don't plan to get the WRs or fastest times. I like playing online because it's fun more than TTs.
Yup, Online is more fun than TTs. TTs are sometimes boring if you keep on restarting

Tomas

<span class="v">♥ 4DR Clan</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
Clan
4DR
It is useful if you want to improve your skills in the game.

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$462
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
I wish there was a dedicated mode where you could 1v1 a computer with skills in attempts to improve item usage.

$$_Rich_$$

VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$80
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
I wish there was a dedicated mode where you could 1v1 a computer with skills in attempts to improve item usage.
Yes, or instead of making the CPUs hard mode, there's a super hard mode for better players.

TaoaceyusTM

THE STOP SIGN IS AN OCTAGON!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
FC
1337-0666-1337
I don't do TTs ... my times would blame me and I better go WW to play with friends ...

$$_Rich_$$

VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$80
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
I don't do TTs ... my times would blame me and I better go WW to play with friends ...
WWs are certainly more interesting and exciting rather than playing by yourself.

Tomas

<span class="v">♥ 4DR Clan</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Swag Bucks
$0
Clan
4DR
The good thing is, luck usually kills front runners anyways. And the shock.
You're right, but without skill. Your response to bad luck in a race is nothing.