• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What do you think about Time Trials? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
What do you think about Time Trials in Mario Kart Wii? Are they useful to you, or do you just do them for fun? Personally, I find them really annoying. I don't know how anyone can spend so much time just to get a millisecond shaved off their time. It's mind-boggling to me, but I don't need to understand everyone I guess. I think a lot of people use it to get good at a certain track or certain tracks. But unless literally all you do is Time Trial, it's useless because other people and items are involved in Worldwides, and your lines and strategies don't become so useful anymore. The only reason I could make in terms of Time Trials being useful are to practice shortcuts because there's no time constraints, disconnections, or other annoying people to get in your way.

I think they're great.

ummmm

i think it's obvious enough what i think about them

mQejEKz.png

ummmm

i think it's obvious enough what i think about them

mQejEKz.png
Well of course, but why do you like them so much? Is it because you enjoy being on the leaderboards, or do you do it for fun?

I used it to practice shortcuts. I practiced the BC3 cut here, and I also practiced Moonview highway. Took me like 20 minutes each. I don't do that anymore though.

Tbh, TTs can help people for practice shortcuts, skills and lines that they need. But TTs can waste your time when you tried to get the fastest time, it's annoying. But that's why I rarely do TTs, it pissed me off. So, I don't plan to get the WRs or fastest times. I like playing online because it's fun more than TTs.

I like it
it gives me a reason to get people to call me kappa

Tbh, TTs can help people for practice shortcuts, skills and lines that they need. But TTs can waste your time when you tried to get the fastest time, it's annoying. But that's why I rarely do TTs, it pissed me off. So, I don't plan to get the WRs or fastest times. I like playing online because it's fun more than TTs.

Yup, Online is more fun than TTs. TTs are sometimes boring if you keep on restarting

It is useful if you want to improve your skills in the game.

I wish there was a dedicated mode where you could 1v1 a computer with skills in attempts to improve item usage.

I wish there was a dedicated mode where you could 1v1 a computer with skills in attempts to improve item usage.

Yes, or instead of making the CPUs hard mode, there's a super hard mode for better players.

I don't do TTs ... my times would blame me and I better go WW to play with friends ...

I don't do TTs ... my times would blame me and I better go WW to play with friends ...

WWs are certainly more interesting and exciting rather than playing by yourself.

The good thing is, luck usually kills front runners anyways. And the shock.
You're right, but without skill. Your response to bad luck in a race is nothing.

tting my favorite tracks is really sexy and fun to do!!1!

Back