• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What is the biggest/most insane lie you have believed/told? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowy Delta

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$51
Clan
4DR
For me personally, I was a pretty gullible kid. From dragons to slender man I basically trusted and believed everything. While the internet has made me more cynical, there is on lie I will never forgive my “friend”. Now bare in mind I was reaaaally young and this is really stupid, but with that lets begin. It started when Pokémon cards where popular in my town. We traded them bought them, you name it! But I never really traded them, except once. My friend really liked one of my Ex cards, I can’t remember the names, and wanted to trade. I was interested in what he had and he offered me a Spanish version of a dragonite. While I was being a dumb kid I believed the waaaaay overpowered stats he told me it had. I traded for it almost immediately, I then looked up the stats, and there it was. A complete joke of a card compared to what he said. I was really mad, but got over it quickly. However then I learned one more thing. He didn’t just trade with that day. He was able to steal one of my other high value cards. After that I completely hated him, and I’m still angry to this day. I probably haven’t talked to him in 5 years despite the fact he lives right in front of me (Despite the occasional hello and good morning). And after the fact I started playing online and trading in Gf2 which made me waaaay more skeptical. And that was that! I’m really interested in your stories! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I was quite a gullible kid too, so there's many lies/stuff I fell for, but none were as big as the Waluigi in Super Mario 64 DS rumor :p
I believed every single part of it, and countless hours were wasted in following the impossible strats and steps needed to supposedly unlock Waluigi. :rofl:
Never got past step 1... xD

I was quite a gullible kid too, so there's many lies/stuff I fell for, but none were as big as the Waluigi in Super Mario 64 DS rumor :p
I believed every single part of it, and countless hours were wasted in following the impossible strats and steps needed to supposedly unlock Waluigi. :rofl:
Never got past step 1... xD

Ah, the classic! I did not learn about this myth until very recently. It did seem like young me would would believe it though!

Mine would probably be that @Josue likes talking to me.

But in all reality lol it would probably be that Mew could be found under that truck in R/B

Nice one! Again, I didn’t really hear this myth until recently as my first console was the Wii, but it does seem like I would believe it when I was younger!

mine was the how to unlock mii outfit c lmao

My little sister making me believe she met Harry Kane. The picture was convincing, until I saw that it was just some cardboard cutout at the local leisure centre.

I thought for years that pokemons were based off real life, after a friend of me told me that. I was such a dumb kid

Oh... well I did believe in some mythical creatures because I didn’t know what editing was, and to be fair, there are some pretty convincing pictures. I was so disappointed when I realized they probably aren’t real lol

mine was the how to unlock mii outfit c lmao
Luckily I didn't know of that joke XD. My mom said she had eyes in the back of her head and ofc the 5 yo self believed that

Back