• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What is the maximum of times that you have received the Thunder Cloud in a race? (1 viewer)

How many times???

• 3!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 4!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 5!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomas

♥ 4DR Clan
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$739
Just to clarify no matter how you got it! It was a bad day 4 times! :mad:

4 times in N64 BC, during a civil war.

Same exact situation as with the star thread! I believe I've gotten four and three of those were in a row (1v1). Had a blast of course!

Same exact situation as with the star thread! I believe I've gotten four and three of those were in a row (1v1). Had a blast of course!

A literal blast. ;)

Was it with me? Anyway I've got it about 3 times in a race :/

5 times in a 1 v 1 trial for RS - on n64 bowser's castle

I think I chained them all in a race once

Ugh, I got 5 in a race once. 4 of them were in a row! :confounded:

Was it with me? Anyway I've got it about 3 times in a race :/
Probably!! When aren't I racing with you nowadays (not that it's a bad thing)? :D

The worst part was the race was 11 players!

The worst part was the race was 11 players!
That stinks. :/ It really sucks when you finally catch up if you're in the back, and you pull a thundercloud in 3rd place. Obnoxious!

Including being bumped by a TC and receiving one from item boxes, I'd say 5. Just receiving it based on item boxes, it's like 3.

About 5 times. I obviously don't really remember the race, but I'm more than positive I've had a race like that in the past.

Probably 3-4 in a 1v1. I don't really remember what track, but I do remember giving up looool

new high; 6 in a CTWW yesterday.

in an actual race i think it was six since i chained one almost every set on bc3.. i dont know what my highest is though

5 times on DKS. 3 of which were from the first set of boxes before the Cannon but the TC appeared after I left the Cannon. On all three laps. So good.

Back