• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What is your Motivation? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BlitZ

Nintendo Enthusiast and Student
VIP forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,483
FC
0220-7517-9384
NNID
Luigi4u
What keeps you coming back to play MKWii? I just enjoy the general gameplay!

I honestly need help. I can't focus during TT sessions I go for 30 minutes then get bored plz and thx bye now! :)

I find MKWii's charm being how unpredictable it can be at times, along with playing with friends makes the game an enjoyable experience for me!

I like the chaos, and also playing custom tracks. Playing with friends makes the game way more fun! :D

I don’t really like TTS either honestly. You can strive for good times if you really want them but I almost always play online

I like the chaos and excitement in big ww

My friends keep me motivated to play! Because playing with friends is so much fun!

The gameplay as well ofc

Every time I play, something happens which hasn't happened before.
Mario Kart Wii will always bring something interesting to the table, which is why I keep returning.

Screenshot_20170719-132905.png
I think it's just because the newer games are not very fun to play for me.

Excitement and unpredictability is what keeps me playing this game

My motivation was always the uncertainty of what awaited you in each race because in MKWii until the last moment you have nothing assured. You can go from 1 place to 12 in a matter of seconds and from 12 to 1 in the same way. That certainly was what excited me the most every time I played MKWii. In addition, playing with friends undoubtedly makes the experience more enjoyable. :D

I like games where I can play with friends or online against others: ^-^

I like MKW as it is and I feel like I'm good at it and I love being good at the things I love because that makes me love those things even more

I just enjoy playing the game, grinding for good records in time trials and playing in chaotic rooms is what keeps me playing.

Wanting a game to play on a TV with the controller and the satifsying driving with tight lines.

Well MKWii is my childhood game and I love speedrunning games so its only makes sense for me to play the shit out of time trials :p

The fact that there are still online servers running and there are mods to play custom tracks for a game that is 11 years old is amazing in itself, but the game is so fun and unpredictable! Online is so chaotic and exiting and grinding for Vr or a better TT time is great motivation to keep playing.

Playing on wiimmfi

This clan

Watching TWD98

Back