• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What is your opinion of the MK8 battle mode? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
A lot of people who have never cared or really got into battles in Mario Kart Wii (or even Mario Karts before that) really don't care about battles. However, if you were an avid battler or paid the slightest attention to battles, the MK8 battle mode was most likely quite a surprise and change. A lot of people disliked it at first. However, as time has gone on since the game and other patches have been released, do people (or yourself) feel the same way? Is the battle mode more appealing now that you've had time to get used to it? Have you always liked it? Were you always an avid battler?

I've always liked the team aspects of battles, so the MK8 battle mode has never really appealed to me (especially playing battles on actual tracks). I haven't bought the game though, so I obviously haven't had the chance to even attempt to adapt and get used to it. My opinion now on battles wouldn't necessarily be a fair evaluation.

worst battle mode in the mk series

I am the only person who likes it.

I am the only person who likes it.
I actually like it too ;) I'd say it's no better or worse than MKWii. It definitely has it's Pros and Cons.

That mk8 battle mode is fucking bullshit

Looks boring, seems boring, probably is boring.

Looks much different from MKW, with battling on regular tracks (I think).

Looks much different from MKW, with battling on regular tracks (I think).
Yeah. Battling on normal tracks almost makes it seem like they were too busy/rushed to create some new battle stages just for MK8.

Battle mode is a joke. Period.

I understand the pain! I think everyone from Mario Kart Wii battling does. :arghh:

Horrendous af, rather do battle mode on Double Dash than this game I call horrific.

Back