• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What languages do you speak? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dutch and English.

What is frysian??
U dont have to be angry calm down lol, its a dialect in the nerherlamds but its different enough in itself to be called another language

U dont have to be angry calm down lol, its a dialect in the nerherlamds but its different enough in itself to be called another language
I’m not angry and ooh

Only English. My foreign language skills are awful. :(

English and almost fluent Spanish. Better at writing in Spanish than speaking it though, lol.
I’m the same way. Not fluent in it though

English, Japanese and almost Korean (getting to the end of my summer studying)

English and I'm taking Spanish in middle school and planning on taking it in highschool.

English and I'm taking Spanish in middle school and planning on taking it in highschool.
You're like five months late broski

I forgot i did :sob:

English, Slovak (Which is basically the same as Czech, sooo half points on that) and I’m trying to learn Japanese and German.
Edit: I forgot to mention that most countries around the Slovak border can understand each other pretty well without knowing other languages because they’re so similar. Once when I was in London, we bumped into a polish lady, and had a really nice time. But I don’t really think I can count that lol.

Last edited:
Delta is going to be the megamultilingual member if the clan

I am bilingual in Serbian and Macedonian. I can understand Croatian and Bosnian perfectly bacause they’re almost the same language.

I speak English, a little Spanish and moderate Japanese. I'm still learning the sets of symbols the Japanese use. Kanji is the hardest in my opinion.

Dutch is my mother language, English basically my 2nd language, and then theres a few languages I know a few words of.

Back