• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What phone do you want? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zak

Doing them Tesco tills
Banned (level 1)
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$176
FC
3742-6247-5261
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch FC
SW-6728-0895-4580
Clan
4DR :3
Hey guys ^^ We've talked about our first and current mobile phones, but want phone do you really plan on getting if you are able to get it? Intereasted to hear your ideas! :D

For me, I want a Motorola G5, I used to have an LG K4 (broken, unfixable) that was pretty much the same price but the Moto offers a lot more. It's faster, better software, better material and a much better camera. My friend has one and he let me try it and it's a really sick phone. Especially considering my parents aren't fond on getting me a new phone; i have to save up my own money to get one.

Wbu guys? :)

I was going to buy a G5s plus but my mom is going to buy me an LG v30

I was going to buy a G5s plus but my mom is going to buy me an LG v30

That's like 4 times the price of the G5, not to mention the size of it. If you're like 5"3 then that's not a good idea in terms of size

I’m pretty happy with the phone I currently have.

That's like 4 times the price of the G5, not to mention the size of it. If you're like 5"3 then that's not a good idea in terms of size
I know. my mom also wanted switch and then we would get a free phone

I know. my mom also wanted switch and then we would get a free phone

Your mum definitely made some good decisions, not like my mum who still buys apple prodcuts

Your mum definitely made some good decisions, not like my mum who still buys apple prodcuts
yea, my mom has apple but doesn't like it

Apple iPhone 10
Gonna wait for the cheap SE 2 tho.

I like my current phone, but if I had to choose one of say the Google pixel :)

im getting my lg v30 tomorrow! I payed my mom $120 to get instead of the lg g6.

Samsung J7 would be nice
I'm stuck at J2 :'))))))

Back