• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What player do you find the most annoying in worldwide? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Patrick

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$357
FC
2794-2192-1066
Clan
4DR
For me it's Sarkozette, she's always bumping into me and somehow getting ahead of me even though she's using a kart >:l

I think we have a similiar thread already but anyway:
Jofra, Nancy2Dancy

Too many to list. ):

For me it's Sarkozette, she's always bumping into me and somehow getting ahead of me even though she's using a kart >:l

I played against sarkozette frequently. To defeat her, you can outrun her karts because she isn't that fast.

It's hard to decide on just one, there are excellent candidates who meet the requirements perfectly!

chabin 179 or whatever his name was. He is such a troll.

I used to have a few in mind but now it's almost everyone I join. Wiimmfi nowadays is flooded with slow people and it's getting annoying. Bad item usage, slowowns, etc...

1. People with bad internet.
2. People who constantly target you for no good reason.
Can't name them since there are way to many.

1. People with bad internet.
2. People who constantly target you for no good reason.
Can't name them since there are way to many.
Basically everyone on Wiimmfi! It's so brilliant, isn't it?

Literally just happened yesterday, some guy was probably salty and started trolling me, I recorded it so I uploaded it. e.e

Literally just happened yesterday, some guy was probably salty and started trolling me, I recorded it so I uploaded it. e.e
Ugh people like that are so pathetic.

bxtchfxck and FxckBxtch as of recently!

Gonna make a new clan called [CHBN]

Guess who!

[cB]Luigi
a nice cB imposter
and he sucks

Back