What was the scariest experience you ever had?

Snowy Delta

Banana
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$31
Clan
4DR
So it’s midnight for me and I wanted to ask you this! The scariest experience for me would probably be when I was in the hospital for a week. The doctor said in the middle of the week that I need to go to another doctor so he can look in my nose from a camera, but that they will put something into my nose so it would be numb. I asked my parents about it and they said they had it done and it was completely fine. With that I went to sleep. The next day I went on the ambulance and went to the other hospital. After a little bit of wait we got into the office. They laced me down, and I didn’t really think this was going to happen. After that they grabbed a camera and put it into my nose. But then, they put it through my nose into my f***ing throat! And numbness my a**! I almost f***ing choked! God I still remember them moving the camera up and down and how it hit my bones. Then they pulled it through out of my fpnose and I literally thought I would die. God I still want to puke from the thought of that. But enough for me, what were your scariest experiences? Well I need to stop writing this before I puke out my midnight snack.

Fergus

2023 I'll make my story.
4DR Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$20,470
FC
0693-1977-6539
NNID
No
Switch FC
:(
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
Some of my crazy skiing stories. For example, skiing next to a 100' cliff in Utah. Going down a really steep run which was icy so I had no traction and I almost hit the trees going 30+mph. Getting big air on jumps.

Reactions: Snowy Delta

boxtop

I just want that one person.
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$50
Clan
4DR
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
OHHHH. BOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SO I WORK IN FAST FOOD RIGHT AND SO YESTERDAY I HAD THIS ORDER BAGGED AND READY TO GO RIGHT AND SO I WAS BRINGING THE BAG OVER TO THE DRIVE THRU TABLE FROM THE FRYERS AND LIKE RIGHT BEFOFE I GOT THERE I DROPPED THE W H O L E BAG AND I HAD TO LITERALLY SQUAT DOWN SO FAST TO CATCH THE BAG AND I GASPED SOOOOO LOUDLY AND I LITERALLY ALMOST HAD A OANIC ATTACK BECAUSE I ALMOST DROPPED LIKE FIVE SANDWICHES
--- Post merged ---
Some of my crazy skiing stories. For example, skiing next to a 100' cliff in Utah. Going down a really steep run which was icy so I had no traction and I almost hit the trees going 30+mph. Getting big air on jumps.
Damn dude don’t die

Stylechrasher

Banana
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$1,075
FC
4515-7190-4264
NNID
Wind Waker
Switch FC
8521-3282-1921
Clan
4DR
Normally I give other persons scary moments but I think my scariest moment was when I came the 1st time to king boo in Luigi's Mansion (GCN version)(because a bowser with a flying head)

Jack Atlas

The Master of Faster
Staff Member
Head Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$8,333
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Addicted to Racing
  • 4 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
when @Azula has a spider on his tv and he screams bloody murder in the call

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff Member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$7,036
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
I always watch horror films with my best friend, and I've got so used to these scary moments that I just know where to expect a jumpscare. But the scariest thing about expecting a jumpscare is when you're wrong and then a second later a jumpscare immediately happens loool.

Snowy Delta

Banana
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$31
Clan
4DR
I always watch horror films with my best friend, and I've got so used to these scary moments that I just know where to expect a jumpscare. But the scariest thing about expecting a jumpscare is when you're wrong and then a second later a jumpscare immediately happens loool.
Oh god that happens to me too much. I get freaking terrified!

Reactions: Alexander

Jesuisnul

Blooper
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
It’s ridiculous: I was in my bed listening to an album of Kyuss (rock band) and after the last trace, there is a 2 minutes silence, then a little song called M’Deea. And when M’Deea started, i was fucking scared because its weird so i throw the disc lol.

Snowy Delta

Banana
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$31
Clan
4DR
It’s ridiculous: I was in my bed listening to an album of Kyuss (rock band) and after the last trace, there is a 2 minutes silence, then a little song called M’Deea. And when M’Deea started, i was fucking scared because its weird so i throw the disc lol.

What?