• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What was the scariest experience you ever had? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowy Delta

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$51
Clan
4DR
So it’s midnight for me and I wanted to ask you this! The scariest experience for me would probably be when I was in the hospital for a week. The doctor said in the middle of the week that I need to go to another doctor so he can look in my nose from a camera, but that they will put something into my nose so it would be numb. I asked my parents about it and they said they had it done and it was completely fine. With that I went to sleep. The next day I went on the ambulance and went to the other hospital. After a little bit of wait we got into the office. They laced me down, and I didn’t really think this was going to happen. After that they grabbed a camera and put it into my nose. But then, they put it through my nose into my f***ing throat! And numbness my a**! I almost f***ing choked! God I still remember them moving the camera up and down and how it hit my bones. Then they pulled it through out of my fpnose and I literally thought I would die. God I still want to puke from the thought of that. But enough for me, what were your scariest experiences? Well I need to stop writing this before I puke out my midnight snack.

Some of my crazy skiing stories. For example, skiing next to a 100' cliff in Utah. Going down a really steep run which was icy so I had no traction and I almost hit the trees going 30+mph. Getting big air on jumps.

OHHHH. BOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SO I WORK IN FAST FOOD RIGHT AND SO YESTERDAY I HAD THIS ORDER BAGGED AND READY TO GO RIGHT AND SO I WAS BRINGING THE BAG OVER TO THE DRIVE THRU TABLE FROM THE FRYERS AND LIKE RIGHT BEFOFE I GOT THERE I DROPPED THE W H O L E BAG AND I HAD TO LITERALLY SQUAT DOWN SO FAST TO CATCH THE BAG AND I GASPED SOOOOO LOUDLY AND I LITERALLY ALMOST HAD A OANIC ATTACK BECAUSE I ALMOST DROPPED LIKE FIVE SANDWICHES
--- Post merged ---
Some of my crazy skiing stories. For example, skiing next to a 100' cliff in Utah. Going down a really steep run which was icy so I had no traction and I almost hit the trees going 30+mph. Getting big air on jumps.
Damn dude don’t die

Normally I give other persons scary moments but I think my scariest moment was when I came the 1st time to king boo in Luigi's Mansion (GCN version)(because a bowser with a flying head)

when @Azula has a spider on his tv and he screams bloody murder in the call

I always watch horror films with my best friend, and I've got so used to these scary moments that I just know where to expect a jumpscare. But the scariest thing about expecting a jumpscare is when you're wrong and then a second later a jumpscare immediately happens loool.

I always watch horror films with my best friend, and I've got so used to these scary moments that I just know where to expect a jumpscare. But the scariest thing about expecting a jumpscare is when you're wrong and then a second later a jumpscare immediately happens loool.
Oh god that happens to me too much. I get freaking terrified!

It’s ridiculous: I was in my bed listening to an album of Kyuss (rock band) and after the last trace, there is a 2 minutes silence, then a little song called M’Deea. And when M’Deea started, i was fucking scared because its weird so i throw the disc lol.

It’s ridiculous: I was in my bed listening to an album of Kyuss (rock band) and after the last trace, there is a 2 minutes silence, then a little song called M’Deea. And when M’Deea started, i was fucking scared because its weird so i throw the disc lol.

What?

Back