• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What was your first game for the Nintendo Switch? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Mine was Zelda Breath of The Wild, it looked really awesome and I was looking forward to it so I bought it as my first Switch game! Which was your first game? Let me know! :D

Same as you! Breath of the wild looked really good, and it was really the only game I was interested in at the time!

Same as you! Breath of the wild looked really good, and it was really the only game I was interested in at the time!
Exactly! The only reason it got me excited to buy. :D

Zelda BOTW, I'm not really fan of Zelda so, I was excited for MK8DX and Splatoon 2 (both games I got it). :p

MK8D!! It's still the only Switch game I have rn :oops:

I wish I had a Nintendo switch and a Wiiu! :(

Mine was Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I soon left it in the dust when I later got ARMS, I then left ARMS in the dust when I got Splatoon 2. Lmao :gerald:

My first game was "The legend of Zelda breath of the wild"! but there weren't many games for the switch back then xD

MK8DX and Splatoon 2. Two wonderful eginning games, but i hate it, that the Splatoon servers still suck ,-,

BOTW and 1-2 switch because i got it at the same time! :D

BOTW and 1-2 switch because i got it at the same time! :D
Great! :D I don't have 1-2, but BOTW is certainly a great game! :D

BOTW, no way a zelda fan skips that release date haha cx

Back