• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What was your first nintendo console? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dossie

Inumimi Commander
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$10,500
FC
1592-5531-7438
Switch FC
6622-6772-3316
Clan
4DR
Hey hey people! 4DR is a clan that is highly active on Mario Kart Wii and Splatoon. With other words only on nintendo games :p so I was wondering what your first nintendo console and game was that you owned:p

For me the first nintendo console that I owned was the "Gameboy Advance SP" and the first Game I had for it was pokemon Leaf green :p I had a blast playing with it in the time and I still own it :p The only thing is that I lost ny charger :(

Here is a picture of it :p

Well let me know what your first Nintendo console is :D

~Dossie

Attachments

• 20170320_184723.jpg
    20170320_184723.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
IMG_1322.JPG

I don't remember which the first game I played with this lol.

The Nintendo DS w/ Pokemon Pearl.

Oh boi I loved it and nolifed it ALOT.

The GameCube in Black.

cd7ebb12962e4fdc852c7785ab1a6c92.png

The first Nintendo console I ever owned was the Gameboy Advanced! Wow that thing looks so ancient looking back on it now...

It was the Wii! I was never a real nintendo or console fan and even today I prefer the pc over a console. :D

GBA, curiously the first game that I played in this console was Mario kart super circuit!

View attachment 2592

I don't remember which the first game I played with this lol.
This is probably one of the first ones I've played, aside from the Nintendo 64, and I really only played some Mario game on it, can't remember exactly what it is.

Nintendo 64 that my brother gave to me when I was 6. :)

Super Nintendo, which I still play to this day to speedrun super metroid.

nintendo DS

the first console I had was the gameboy advance sp too, and I played pokemon leafgreen as well! pokemon ruby was good fun also, did you ever play that one?

the first console I had was the gameboy advance sp too, and I played pokemon leafgreen as well! pokemon ruby was good fun also, did you ever play that one?
I played pokémon leafgreen and firered on an emulator on my cellphone

DS Lite in 2008. It broke a year ago, I used it all the time until it did.

Back