• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What was your first shortcut you made in MKW? (Intended/Unintended/Glitches) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snowy Delta

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$51
Clan
4DR
The title says it all! As for me, I have a few particular shortcuts in mind, for each category. But before I say which ones were the first ones for me, I will have to say what I consider to fit in my categories. For the intended one, I consider every shortcut that the ghosts do, or is very obviously intended(having boost panels there, ramps etc.) for example the ramp im Luigi’s circuit. The unintended one, mostly anything that isn’t “game breaking”. These include shortcuts like the Toad’s factor lake jump. And for the final one, I would say anything that “breaks the game engine”. What I mean by that, is something like the BCWii glitch. Now for my picks! For the intended one, I am pretty sure it was either the Wario goldmine left side, or the Maple tree way one. For the unintended one, I’m pretty sure my first one was the grumble volcano rock hop, or the Toad’s factory one. And for the final one, I would say It was the Grumble volcano lap skip. I am really interested in what we’re your first shortcuts, and if you want, you can say we’re you found out about them! For me I found out about almost all of them from a YouTuber called TWD98 who I still watch to this day.

Interesting choice! I actually was, and still am really bad at the mg gap. It got to the point where I made BCWii glitch before I made the gap jump.

I know the first glitch I ever got was the coconut mall glitch, at first I didn’t try the lap count glitch but I eventually did and it was the first one. The second glitch I made was the mg one and the third one was the gv lap count glitch. I feel like on of my first shortcuts would’ve probably been like lame or something, like that patch of grass near the end of mg. I can’t quit remember haha. The bcwii shroom sc would’ve probably been one of my first ones too because I love that course

I know the first glitch I ever got was the coconut mall glitch, at first I didn’t try the lap count glitch but I eventually did and it was the first one. The second glitch I made was the mg one and the third one was the gv lap count glitch. I feel like on of my first shortcuts would’ve probably been like lame or something, like that patch of grass near the end of mg. I can’t quit remember haha. The bcwii shroom sc would’ve probably been one of my first ones too because I love that course

Nice! I actually to this day haven’t pulled of the coconut mall lap skip. Well at least it’s not a requirement to learn since it’s banned on Wiimmfi!

Nice! I actually to this day haven’t pulled of the coconut mall lap skip. Well at least it’s not a requirement to learn since it’s banned on Wiimmfi!
True that XD it’s extremly fun tbh and I’ve loved doing it when I do complete it

Apparently my sister told me this year that I one time did the BCWii glitch when I was really young and we were trying to do it. The first one I remember was the DK Summit single cut.

Apparently my sister told me this year that I one time did the BCWii glitch when I was really young and we were trying to do it. The first one I remember was the DK Summit single cut.

Wow! It took me a looooooooong time to pull the BCWii one off. I think the DK summit single was one that I did a little after my first intended one.

For me, the first intended shortcut I made was the ramp on Mario Circuit. The unintended one was probably the DK Summit jumps, although I only do the first one :p And the "game engine breaking" one would definitely be GV respawn glitch, which I successfully did 1 time and the rest I have been failing it. :banana:

Nice ones! The ramp on Mario Circuit was one that I made right when I played the track for the first time. I actually haven’t made the GV respawn one to this day. However it isn’t banned on Wiimmfi, so I might start practicing!

Nice ones! The ramp on Mario Circuit was one that I made right when I played the track for the first time. I actually haven’t made the GV respawn one to this day. However it isn’t banned on Wiimmfi, so I might start practicing!
I somehow made it once, and after that I just seem to fail it everytime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I need to start practicing as well!

Mine was the LC ending area shortcut. Before then I had never even attempted a shortcut.

I did know about this one, but never really did it at first. I don’t really know why though. Maybe I thought it was too easy and was too amabitious to even attempt it lol

First shortcut I made was in Lc! And for the glitches, it was Gv lap skip. I remember that I struggled alot for this and took me awhile to make it within first try cuz I was soo bad this game :joy:

First shortcut I made was in Lc! And for the glitches, it was Gv lap skip. I remember that I struggled alot for this and took me awhile to make it within first try cuz I was soo bad this game :joy:

Oh! I remember when I tried the lap skip from the finish line, but couldn’t do it. Next I went to hit the respawn on the final jump, and made it first time!

The Wario’s Gold Mine out of bounds Glitch! It took me only a few minutes to master.
The one I have mastered the most is the DK Summit Double Shortcut!

the normal one was LC ramp and glitches the WGM one :joy:

Wario goldmine glitch? How? I can’t make it to this day!
Just shroom and hop and hope u land in the pipe lul its really easy then if u get the respawn before the last turn drive back til the end of the tunnel (slower but safer) then just drive back to the finsih line and tada

Back