1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What weapon do you wish wasn't in Splatoon?

Discussion in 'Splatoon General Discussion' started by amaya, Aug 23, 2016.

1. amaya

amaya go home amaya ur drunk Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $194
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    Per the title. What weapon do you dislike the most and why? For me:

Tentatek Splattershot: If you know me, you will know how much I complain about how cookie-cutter it is. For those who don't know, it's basically the Funky Kong of Splatoon. Everyone uses it. All of it's stats are pretty good, and it can combat in any map/mode rotation very well. It's pretty much the weapon bitches use when they want to use one weapon for everything and not suck at certain maps. At the very least they nerfed it by giving its Special (Inkzooka) the longest charge time, as well as it getting Heavy Depletion. Even with the nerfs, it is still ridiculously overused and I would like to see it gone.

2. Jason

Jason '13-'17 - 4DR VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

I honestly wish Sloshers as a whole were not in the game.
    Yeah, they're creative and I give Nintendo props for making a bucket into a weapon but
    they are a bit too much, especially the Tri-Slosher
    but that's me.

3. WarSquid

WarSquid うえちちぱべ Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,308
    NNID:
    Slumplush
    Clan:
    4DR,SN,$$
    I was once using Soda Slosher and the rest of my team were all using Tentateks,

Some others:

Aerospray RG
    All E Litre 3K's
    N Zap 89
    Krak On Splat Roller
    Wasabi Splattershot
    Carbon Roller Deco
    Carbon Roller
    Luna Blaster
    Luna Blaster Neo
    Hydra Splatling
    Splash O Matic

Oh I didn't see the dislike part there, I like all the ones I listed except Tentatek Splattershot

All the nozzle noses suck except Cherry H3

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  4. Justin

Justin Splatoon Freak VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $39,714
    FC:
    1033-5565-9518
    NNID:
    EBJustin
    Clan:
    N/A
    I wish inkbrushes weren't in the game since they are really hard to do good with no matter what you do, but it's the weapon that makes the most sense for Splatoon so yeah. Possibly the Luna Blaster due to how braindead it is; you don't need to have awesome aim to do good with it. Even though mastering any weapon is hard, a Luna Blaster doesn't take much time to do well with if you figure out exactly how to move.

5. aqua

aqua Banned Banned

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $810
    I think it's called the dynamo roller, I hate that thing!

6. Rachy

Rachy Oreo Lover Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0134-8501-1281
    Switch FC:
    SW-1492-0752-5714
    Clan:
    4DR
    Any chargers :tox:

• Like Like x 1
  7. WarSquid

WarSquid うえちちぱべ Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,308
    NNID:
    Slumplush
    Clan:
    4DR,SN,$$
    Yes, I don't use any chargers except E Litre 3k ( Normal and Scope) and Hero Charger Replica. Basically, people overrate them