What weapon do you wish wasn't in Splatoon?

amaya

Redemption.
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Per the title. What weapon do you dislike the most and why? For me:

Tentatek Splattershot: If you know me, you will know how much I complain about how cookie-cutter it is. For those who don't know, it's basically the Funky Kong of Splatoon. Everyone uses it. All of it's stats are pretty good, and it can combat in any map/mode rotation very well. It's pretty much the weapon bitches use when they want to use one weapon for everything and not suck at certain maps. At the very least they nerfed it by giving its Special (Inkzooka) the longest charge time, as well as it getting Heavy Depletion. Even with the nerfs, it is still ridiculously overused and I would like to see it gone.

Jason

'13-'17 - 4DR
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
I honestly wish Sloshers as a whole were not in the game.
Yeah, they're creative and I give Nintendo props for making a bucket into a weapon but
they are a bit too much, especially the Tri-Slosher
but that's me.

WarSquid

うえちちぱべ
Premium Member
Bronze Member
NNID
Slumplush
Clan
4DR,SN,$$
Per the title. What weapon do you dislike the most and why? For me:

Tentatek Splattershot: If you know me, you will know how much I complain about how cookie-cutter it is. For those who don't know, it's basically the Funky Kong of Splatoon. Everyone uses it. All of it's stats are pretty good, and it can combat in any map/mode rotation very well. It's pretty much the weapon bitches use when they want to use one weapon for everything and not suck at certain maps. At the very least they nerfed it by giving its Special (Inkzooka) the longest charge time, as well as it getting Heavy Depletion. Even with the nerfs, it is still ridiculously overused and I would like to see it gone.
I was once using Soda Slosher and the rest of my team were all using Tentateks,

Some others:

Aerospray RG
All E Litre 3K's
N Zap 89
Krak On Splat Roller
Wasabi Splattershot
Carbon Roller Deco
Carbon Roller
Luna Blaster
Luna Blaster Neo
Hydra Splatling
Splash O Matic

Oh I didn't see the dislike part there, I like all the ones I listed except Tentatek Splattershot

All the nozzle noses suck except Cherry H3

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin

<b><font color="red">Splatoon Freak</font></b>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
I wish inkbrushes weren't in the game since they are really hard to do good with no matter what you do, but it's the weapon that makes the most sense for Splatoon so yeah. Possibly the Luna Blaster due to how braindead it is; you don't need to have awesome aim to do good with it. Even though mastering any weapon is hard, a Luna Blaster doesn't take much time to do well with if you figure out exactly how to move.

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714