• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What's the highest legit VR you've ever earned on MKW? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A majority of that comes from
> FTW Hackers (or maybe even FTL)
> Wiimmfi's DCing issues, an issue since 2014
> Bad hosts
> whatever else, lol

@Frost They haven't helped me since every time I saw a hacker, I left the room.

It's just that there are more skilled and experienced players on Wiimmfi. A lot of casuals just stopped playing after the WFC shutdown.

I've gotten to 9900 and then bad luck was a burden on WFC. On Wiimmfi, my highest is what I have right now, which is 8023.

RandomCapeDude

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$327
  • Deleted by Zachy
  • Reason: Ruining clan reputation by publicly talking about hacking
on WFC I ended up reaching 9999 vr , but in wiimmfi, the highest I ever got to was 7561 vr

I'm talking about Nintendo WFC
If you've never encountered some type of hacker, then yes, that's very odd. The ratio of hackers to legit players was pretty close, honestly. And you probably did encounter at least one hacker, they just probably weren't using the obvious and usual item/VR hacks. :p

Got to max legit in 2012

This VR reminds my of my struggle to 9999, I remember a race where I was in GBA bc3 and I was on lap three, right at the end (past the lava section) and I get blue shelled, red shelled, star powered, and BB'ed, and got from first to last.
Cried for about 10 minutes.

This VR reminds my of my struggle to 9999, I remember a race where I was in GBA bc3 and I was on lap three, right at the end (past the lava section) and I get blue shelled, red shelled, star powered, and BB'ed, and got from first to last.
Cried for about 10 minutes.
Rekt

How about those moments of you DC at the edge of the finish line? :p

OMG, that has happend to me so many times!

How about those moments where you DC after the race ends, but before the results show up? ><

that's also happened to me many times as well.

Well yeah that's even worse. Mega rip

Back