• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What's the highest legit VR you've ever earned on MKW? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lycan

Retro Gamer
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,106
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
In terms of me, I've only gotten as high as 82XX and that's from Nintendo WFC; yet people say I don't suck. heh heh

9999... When my remote liked me.
Nah just kidding. When I ACTUALLY used to be good... I really never played after summer 2013, only until the beginning of October, last month.

Between 9200 and 9300. If I had been as good as I am now, I probably could have gotten higher.

I'll also emphasize how DCs screwed me up too.
EDIT: And I used the Wii Wheel back then so that's another factor

Back in 2011 I got to 9999.

Oh, and that reminds me something else; Didn't other hackers actually contribute to you people who got all 9's @Skitty and @Plex ? I'll also ask @Kirigaya since he was pretty close. :p

Oh, and that reminds me something else; Didn't other hackers actually contribute to you people who got all 9's @Skitty and @Plex ? I'll also ask @Kirigaya since he was pretty close. :p
When I said I was kidding it wasn't the 9999 i was kidding about, it was my excuse as to why I can't do it now. I actually earned my way up to 9999 vr.

Took me a long time though

9999. Although, I won't lie and say that hackers, easy WWs, trolls, etc... didn't contribute to that. Without all those other factors, then probably 92XX.

I used to had 9999vr from WFC. But now I barely reach 9999vr anymore, so it's 94XX. This is not joke about what I say "94" :oops:

No, I got mine legit over 3 years.
I got mine legit over that time as well I believe. Possibly 2 years or between 2 and 3 years, I was stuck at 69XX (no joke) for a while and never went up or down even when I tried, and then I finally managed to get past the 7K barrier and the 8K and straight to 9K, and from there to all 9's, ALONE, took me another entire year... Yeah it's fucking hard.

I mean
No, I got mine legit over 3 years.
I actually mean in terms of hackers boosting it but I guess that is just normal for everyone, but it's VR like 35000 that gives you like +300 lol

9999. Obviously hackers helped (and didn't help; but more so helped than not) over time, but I could have reached 9999 on my own if I wanted to. Though that is nearly impossible on Wiimmfi without any VR hacks and to factor in disconnections, we may one day reach 9999 VR (though I am afraid that may come with when the amount of people that actively play MKWii on the server decreases).

9000+ in WFC, now about 7000 in wiimmfi

It's nearly impossible to get 9.9k on wiimmfi (legit)

From what I've noticed, most people generally have 1k less VR on Wiimmfi than they did on Nintendo WFC. I know there's plenty of people who don't fall into that 'category', but I've noticed that plenty of people do as well.

Back