• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What's the most amazing experience that you've had on Mario Kart Wii? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Per the title, what's the most amazing experience that you've had on MKW? It could be a moment within a race, a moment within the community in general, etc... I think mine was when I bomb sniped someone (forget who) across the track on Bowser's Castle 3 and won the race; was pretty great! :imp:

Per the title, what's the most amazing experience that you've had on MKW? It could be a moment within a race, a moment within the community in general, etc... I think mine was when I bomb sniped someone (forget who) across the track on Bowser's Castle 3 and won the race; was pretty great! :imp:
It was Bede before he was in 4DR, I remember :p

Personally, I think my best experience has to be: join this clan was and is something amazing with the good enviroment and the fun session of races we always have every weekend is something I will not forget
and has made my experience in this game more enjoyable. :)

Personally, I think my best experience has to be: join this clan was and is something amazing with the good enviroment and the fun session of races we always have every weekend is something I will not forget
and has made my experience in this game more enjoyable. :)
Aww that's great Dark z! I'm truly appreciative that you said it and enjoy this clan! When people say stuff like that, it really reminds me how amazing this clan is and how much people enjoy it! :D I'm glad you have the opportunity to be here and hope you stay here for time to come! ;)

Probably joining this clan for the first time! :heart:

Joining 4DR and before WFC shutdown i got 9999VR :) then eventually lost it all when wiimmfi came out xD

For me, I have a few.
For one, when I first started playing Mario Kart Wii. I remember missing a few homework assignments for a couple of days because I was just so hooked.

Next, the first Xat chat I went to was Brawlerjesse/Nin Jesse's chat, back when he first made it. I ended up being best friends with him, and good friends with Angel.

I had a great experience playing in clans back then, especially when joining my first clan, which I think was Ec2. I remember fanboying over Ec2 Zigzag, especially when I had him in my friend roster. I also fanboyed a lot when playing in races with Mr Bean, Mr Mean, DN Yoshi, Yoshiller, and other people. Also, I used to love being in Mario kart Wii videos. I geeked out when I was in a couple of Yoshiller's and Mr Bean's videos. I uses to be in some videos with a person named "Michiru", and I was in a Skype call that was also uploaded to YouTube and I geeked out.

Those were all great experiences, but the most recent and the best experience I've had was playing in a worldwide with Zachy, Rachy, and Aqua on a Saturday night. I already considered joining 4DR, but the final nail on the coffin was this worldwide. remember when I first joined I was like "Oh, some 4DR members, cool!" Then, I raced and had an absolute blast. The best race, one that which gave me an adrenaline rush, and one that made me decide to join after, was one in N64 Jungle Parkway. It was the start of lap 2, and I had Rachy and Aqua directly in front of me, and Zachy behind me. We were just in one pack for the entire lap, until we eventually got separated. During that lap I was like "Ohhhh this is getting intense. I'm around EACH 4DR member dude!" That was great. Then, me asking to go on trial and being added to the Skype chat. I instantly felt at home. You guys were great to me, and I was super excited when I found out I passed the trial. I hope I continue to have good times in this clan in the future :heart:

Joining 4DR and those civil wars. :p

I don't think I have an amazing experience, because a new one could pop up at anytime I play this game.

Whenever I have finished playing this game, is when I'll know. :)

I don't think I have an amazing experience, because a new one could pop up at anytime I play this game.

Whenever I have finished playing this game, is when I'll know. :)
It doesn't have to be your best experience (title is a tad misleading I suppose), it just has to be a great one. I'm sure you have plenty of those! :D

I chained 2 stars in last place in Mario Raceway on lap 3, dodged a shock with one of them and got 1st.

Meeting new people in the mkw community and seeing how different the world is out there o:

Back