• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What's the most amount of races you've had with a friend? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Title is kind of confusing, sorry. Didn't really know how to word it properly in a short sentence. Anyway, on your friend roster, who's the friend you've had the most races with, and what's the total race count? I suppose that it doesn't have to be a current friend; it can be an all-time kind of thing. I believe the most races that I've had with a friend is with Saturn, and we've had five thousand+ races. A lot of people are surprised by that, but I really think that's nothing. This is just from the start of Wiimmfi. God only knows how many we've actually had since we've been playing since I've had different FCs and different licenses... My guess would be that overall, we've had maybe 10,000-15,000 races, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were more than that. But in terms of someone on my roster currently, I believe that Rachel is next and I think that we have around 2,000-3,000 total races, which is pretty amazing too (especially considering the fact that, again, the current FC I've had only since the start of Wiimmfi).

Also, I'm sure everyone knows how you can determine this, but for those who don't- you can tell how many races you've had with a specific friend by finding and 'clicking' (I guess lol) on your friend. It will then tell you how many wins/losses each person has had. Just add both those numbers up and that's your total race count! :)

According to my roster thread, it's @Azula with over 1,500 races :D (and as you said, it's 2,000 - 3,000 total races. I forgot how many races we had from my old Wiimmfi FC, which it has been deleted.)

And I don't know who has the most race counts I played from Nintendo WFC, But I feel think it's you Zach. lol

According to my roster thread, it's @Azula with over 1,500 races :D (and as you said, it's 2,000 - 3,000 total races. I forgot how many races we had from my old Wiimmfi FC, which it has been deleted.)

And I don't know who has the most race counts I played from Nintendo WFC, But I feel think it's you Zach. lol
Oh wow, I was only counting Wiimmfi for us... Guess I was off!

Oh wow, I was only counting Wiimmfi for us... Guess I was off!
xD don't worry, I do count races on Wiimmfi too. but 1,500+ races is still good enough. :3

Definitely, that person is @Azula! Counting all races in Nintendo WFC and Wiimmfi gives as result a lot of races. :D

15878858_1512226135472154_657501701_n.jpg

little reminder this is our win/lose ratio from wiimmfi only x) because Paris made a lot of liscenses backin the day xD
But yeah we play almost everyday lol xD

PS: look how many times I lose Paris#pr0

I had 1,000+ with a couple people way back in WFC, but currently my most is about 500 with Zach

Probably with Pieca about +500, can't say the exact number because I had many licenses for stupid reasons

I had this friend from my primary (unfortunately lost contact for school reasons) and we used to nolife frooms all the time in WFC lol. I think in total we had at least 2,000 frooms and 1,000 worldwides .

@Azula thanks :) Just taking the time to play a lot I guess xD

I have up to 650~ i guess with a friend from Suisse. But I played in total over 30000 races on Wiimmfi. (I dont want to know how much I had on WFC :D)

Back