• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What's your favorite strategy? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Stategies ("strats" as most people call them) can help you win a lot of different races in a lot of different scenarios. A strategy could be holding a star all race on shy guy beach and then using it at the end to avoid a shock and get a higher place. There's a lot of known strategies, but you may have one of your own. Which strategy is your favorite? For me, I actually don't really use any strategies even though I know of them. I prefer to play the race and have whatever happens... happen. But I'm more interested in hearing what you guys have to say.

Last edited:
My only strategy is to have fun! :tox:

if i know the last shock happened about 35 seconds ago, if I have a dodge I use it knowing somebody is going to spam shock

frontrun the whole race and get blued at the end

On Mario raceway, I would basically use the golden at the start of the sand portion on the final lap and golden straight to the finish line. Your golden runs out when you reach the line exactly. I try to get a dodge in the final lap before the golden.

I try to front run all the hard tracks.

Except my game last night, where I got last 3 times in a row. :sweat:

This is certainly an interesting thread! :joy:

I embrace the power of Patrick and dodge shocks without having a dodge item

Also I hack shrooms so that I will win faster and do it while CTGP users are in the room and they can't detect it

See, no flaws with this plan

I embrace the power of Patrick and dodge shocks without having a dodge item

Also I hack shrooms so that I will win faster and do it while CTGP users are in the room and they can't detect it

See, no flaws with this plan
I'm going to assume that's a joke?

I'm getting the last to get a blue shell :p and then throwing it to ruin for someone the first place and maybe me first lolol

Depends what track / the position i'm in. Sometimes I will frontrun and try to get a big lead, or sometimes I will try to get the shock or star and hold on to it until lap 3. 99.9% of the time if I get the shock in a ww, I'll chain it at a set of boxes on lap 3, get shrooms and win, or at least get a solid finish.

Back