• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What's Your Least Favorite Custom Track? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Whenever I race on them I get really bad luck.. XD

I really, really hate Heart of China. This track causes MKW wii to run in slow motion and this track is so confusing!:confused:

I really hate Mushroom Peaks. I fall down at the long mushroom part every lap, and theen respawn directly on one of the shrooms which shoots my directly against the nefxt shroom causing me to fall of again, when doing a stunt.

I really hate Mushroom Peaks. I fall down at the long mushroom part every lap, and theen respawn directly on one of the shrooms which shoots my directly against the nefxt shroom causing me to fall of again, when doing a stunt.
Aww, I love Mushroom Peaks.

Why do you like this track? I think It would be great if the mushroomy part gets reworked (I mean the left side, not the right which is onyl usable when having a golden shroom) :D

Once you get good at it, you really start to like it because everyone else fails at it.
I know how to not get falling off from the long Mushroom section, however I always go to left way. To right way, you will need mushrooms or Bullet bill.

Why do you like this track? I think It would be great if the mushroomy part gets reworked (I mean the left side, not the right which is onyl usable when having a golden shroom) :D
I agree, the track needs to get reworked, nonetheless it's still a favorite.

I know how to not get falling off from the long Mushroom section, however I always go to left way. To right way, you will need mushrooms or Bullet bill.
I've done the right side shroomless though :p

Heart of China is honestly really easy once you get the hang of the actual route. The minimap and course itself just look intimidating because it's an exploring track and its 90% scenery. Like others, I like it because other people fail at it and it's amusing lol.

Heart of China is honestly really easy once you get the hang of the actual route. The minimap and course itself just look intimidating because it's an exploring track and its 90% scenery. Like others, I like it because other people fail at it and it's amusing lol.
lol I remember when we used to play Heart of China back in 2014, I think?

Heart of China doe, i remember exploring that track for a good 30 minutes

Heart of China is not bad? I like it. But my least favorite is either ASDF Course. The maple platform? I think that is what its called. Or the old old big box.

After I played Heart of China with a friend in locaö multiplayer, I must say, it's the worst custom track. The framerate was so ridicolously low, it was nearly unplayable. Additionally, I had Problems with finding the cprrect way, especially in the part after the city.

Back