• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Where was Savo? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SunnyJim

Gone
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,228
Hello Kiddos! Been a while not being here due to school work and depression.......but I'm ok tho! I wasn't active on this forum due to my laptop broke down on me and I cant make any textures...so I am using my moms laptop and no I'm not making textures in my moms laptop because I don't want it to end up like mines...but I was playing pc games like nfs carbon and Halo 2.....I was recording those and uploading them on my YT channel.......and no I don't upload mkwii content no more due to what happen to me and WL and I barely play Mkwii (or maybe I do lol)...........so I kinda quit that game although I might comeback in summer (I think) but I hope everything is ok in this site! :D

rip Savo's laptop... thanks for letting us know :3

Thanks for letting us know savo. Hope you come back soon and that everything is alright :)

Sad your laptop broke. :/ It's great you still took the time to let us know! :)

Back