• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Where were you born? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is Val

Overdose.
Premium forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,831
Hey guys :3 Title says everything, where were you born? I was born in Switzerland, when I was 7 years old, I moved to Portugal and started the primary here :p

United Kingdom. :3

Detroit, Michigan

90's kid from the hood yo

United States!

The Netherlands! ;)

Lycan

Retro Gamer
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,106
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
  • Deleted by Lycan
You moved to Portugal? :eek:
I really consider myself to be from there even though I was originally born here, but I was only here for a brief time, because I've spent like half of my life there :p

I really consider myself to be from there even though I was originally born here, but I was only here for a brief time, because I've spent like half of my life there :p
Woah didn't know, awesome! I knew you talked portuguese, but I thought you learned the language by yourself because you liked it. You talk portuguese fluently?

Woah didn't know, awesome! I knew you talked portuguese, but I thought you learned the language by yourself because you liked it. You talk portuguese fluently?
Yeah but I seem to be doing it less and less for some reason. Not exactly good, because I'll probably sound like a translator :joy:

Wiergo

Banana
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$256
FC
1466-2900-0843
  • Deleted by Wiergo

Back