• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Which controller do you use? (1 viewer)

Should i switch controllers?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

boxtop

I just want that one person.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$91
Clan
4DR
I currently use the nunchuck thing controller but I really want to switch to the classic controller. Hbu?

When I play for fun offline I normally use the Wii wheel.
But online I change between my GCN Classic Controller and the Nunchuck but I prefer the Nunchuck because I doesn't like the layout of the GCN Classic Controller.

I use nunchuk as well, dont switch! Switching controllers wont automatically make your driving better if thats what you are interested in (unless you use the wii wheel and your name is not ROCK DUDE). You would have to re-learn driving with another controller and you would need to learn clawing as well if you switch to a classic or GCN controller, which may make driving harder or less comfortable for you than you imagined (but better wheelies ngl). Also, some of the best players are nunchuk users like Totom, Fox and RusoX so I think which controller you use is really overrated and its not worth trying to learn how to use another (unless your nunchuk breaks or something)

I use the GameCube wired controller. I feel like the smaller size of the controller grips easily allows me to switch hand positions when needed.

i use nun-chuck cause it works well, and if u wanna switch do it

I use nunchuk as well, dont switch! Switching controllers wont automatically make your driving better if thats what you are interested in (unless you use the wii wheel and your name is not ROCK DUDE). You would have to re-learn driving with another controller and you would need to learn clawing as well if you switch to a classic or GCN controller, which may make driving harder or less comfortable for you than you imagined (but better wheelies ngl). Also, some of the best players are nunchuk users like Totom, Fox and RusoX so I think which controller you use is really overrated and its not worth trying to learn how to use another (unless your nunchuk breaks or something)
Well I’m not hoping that my driving gets better (because it’s already perfect duh) but it would be fun to learn how to drive with another controller tbh
--- Post merged ---
I use the GameCube wired controller. I feel like the smaller size of the controller grips easily allows me to switch hand positions when needed.
Wdym hand positions? Like finger positions between the items and rear view camera?

Classic controller for 8 years now. My favorite controller for so many reasons

I've used Wii wheel since I was six and then came back to the community at age 13 and started usiong classic

Wii Wheel, ever since I started playing this game :p
Also I somehow remember replying to this thread before but that doesn't seem to be the case lol

Back