• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Which cup has the most interesting tracks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,870
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Per the title. I think that the special cup has the most interesting tracks (it has Rainbow Road, isn't that enough?), and I enjoy playing on pretty much all of the tracks in that cup. What about you guys?

Special Cup. Because those tracks is hardest than other Nitro Cups (Mushroom, Flower and Star). Bowser's Castle is good track, I enjoy playing on that track.

Well, it's called special for a reason...

Flower cup.

hoJu6.png

mIDer.png

cUhqK.png

I'd say the Special Cup. You have a desert, a track with cars, the classic bowser's castle and rainbow road.

Special cup. It has BCWII and RainbowWII. Those tracks are the unique tracks the every Mario kart should have.

Special cup. It has BCWII and RainbowWII. Those tracks are the unique tracks the every Mario kart should have.
Well the whole cup is filled with tracks that were new to Mario Kart Wii, so the cup was certainly a welcome edition.

Well the whole cup is filled with tracks that were new to Mario Kart Wii, so the cup was certainly a welcome edition.
Well aren't all nitro cups essentially new tracks?

Well aren't all nitro cups essentially new tracks?
Yeah, but I was just saying that as yet another reason that makes the Special Cup interesting (although, like you said, it's not a reason that's unique to that cup).

Back