• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Which Shoes Look Better? (1 viewer)

Which shoe?

• Flyknit version

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Regular

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Fergus

Red Shell
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$3,539
FC
0693-1977-6539
Clan
4DR
I've been looking at two shoes that interest me. Both of them are customizable and I put the same color style/theme on both of them. I was wondering though, which one looks better? Which one has better features? I started thinking about this because I need to get a lifestyle shoe because I currently don't have any (I just use my running shoes). I want to get some because walking in running shoes wears them down way more than just running in them. I want your opinion on which looks better and why. I'll also give some "specs" about how customizable each shoe is.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 ID
Customizable: Base color, "Swoosh"/logo size, "Swoosh"/ logo placement and color, laces color, midsole color, midsole speckle, and Personal ID on the Tongue (3 letters and numbers or a logo).
Nike Free RN 2018 ID
Customizable, base color, heel color, Swoosh/Logo color, laces color, midsole color, midsole speckle, Tongue Lable (3 letters and numbers or logo), and Heel Text (3 letters or numbers on the side heel).
Things highlighted in bold are the differences.

Do you any of you have the Flyknit?

Do you any of you have the Flyknit?
No but I have a couple friends that do and they're great. I've also tried them on at the Nike store at MOA and they feel great too imo. I'm getting the Air Skylon II's for my casual shoes lol

cop them then

thats a 67/100 percent chance of happening :) and post away

gouitrhnoghjtri

Banana
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,814
  • Deleted by gouitrhnoghjtri
I've still got two pairs of older Flyknits laying around and they're very comfortable and light, especially at summer.

Back