• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Which shows do you obsess over? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

boxtop

I just want that one person.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$91
Clan
4DR
The shows I love include The Office(US version), Friends, Parks and Recreation, Fairy Tail, The Seven Deadly Sins, Black Clover (can you tell I like anime lol), 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, Pokemon but only the older seasons. The show kind of died when it hit X&Y.
What shoes do you like/love? And if you don’t watch tv what games/books/movies do you obsess over?

(Too many questions in this lol)

Parks and recreation and the Office (US) are my favorite. Absolutely love them

Parks and recreation and the Office (US) are my favorite. Absolutely love them
You’re giving me too many reasons to like you Josue

(No homo lol like as in friends)

The Office (US), as I have so many great memories of watching it and every time I watch it I understand more and more of the jokes they make, which only makes it funnier and funnier, and Stranger Things because it's the first show I've actually enjoyed in a while.

The Office (US), as I have so many great memories of watching it and every time I watch it I understand more and more of the jokes they make, which only makes it funnier and funnier, and Stranger Things because it's the first show I've actually enjoyed in a while.
The Office is simply lovely isn’t it. And I tried watching ST and honestly liked it but just haven’t really watched it

The Office (UK), Peep Show and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia were huge favourites. British Humour cracks me up, didn't really expect to like It's Always Sunny in the beginning but it became one of my favourite shows and I still rewatch it today!

The Office (UK), Peep Show and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia were huge favourites. British Humour cracks me up, didn't really expect to like It's Always Sunny in the beginning but it became one of my favourite shows and I still rewatch it today!
Have you ever watched the US version? And I thought IASIP was American lol. How many times have you seen them?

Have you ever watched the US version? And I thought IASIP was American lol. How many times have you seen them?

I actually haven't haha, I know I should. And yeah IASIP is American, there aren't really many American comedy shows that I watch and like but really became a fan of IASIP. Must have seen every episode at least 3 times (some more than others lool)

I actually haven't haha, I know I should. And yeah IASIP is American, there aren't really many American comedy shows that I watch and like but really became a fan of IASIP. Must have seen every episode at least 3 times (some more than others lool)
Ah okay i was think that IASIP was British from you saying “I enjoy British humor” my bad

Ah okay i was think that IASIP was British from you saying “I enjoy British humor” my bad

Nah haha just saying that to show one of the reasons why I like peep show and the UK version of the office which aren't popular shows with anyone else here

Nah haha just saying that to show one of the reasons why I like peep show and the UK version of the office which aren't popular shows with anyone else here
Ahh

Fresh off the Boat
Carbonaro Effect (Met the host)
and Impractical Jokers

What’s fresh off the boat?
It's about this asian family who moves to florida and has to adapt to life and overcome everyday challenges. Great comedy! (also a true show about the family except the events that happen)! :p

It's about this asian family who moves to florida and has to adapt to life and overcome everyday challenges. Great comedy! (also a true show about the family except the events that happen)! :p
I have honestly never heard of it ._.

Back