• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Who is DarkFire? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkFire

Blooper
4DR member
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$834
NNID
ZanTheTanMan
Clan
4DR
Hello, my online name is DarkFire. I'm from the USA, 16, and I'm a sophomore in high school. In school I participate in football, wrestling, and golf. Besides all the activity stuff, I really like video games. I've been playing video games even since I got my Wii on Christmas about 10 years ago. Mario Kart has always been a game I enjoyed but I've played pc games a lot also. About two years ago I started playing MK8DX and I have loved the game. Now I'm joining 4DR because I needed people to play MK with and a community I can relate to. So with all that being said, I hope this was enough information. If it wasn't be free to ask my any questions you might be interested in asking me. Thx!

do you still ever play mkwii
I actually got into playing mkwii earlier this year, but I stopped playing it again. Idk why but Mario Kart Wii is kinda a thing I go play for a about a month then stop. But I can play mkwii if I really wanted to.

I actually got into playing mkwii earlier this year, but I stopped playing it again. Idk why but Mario Kart Wii is kinda a thing I go play for a about a month then stop. But I can play mkwii if I really wanted to.
That's a mood

Yeah, I like mkwii more because it has depth, and I feel like mk8 has too much rubber banding

Nice introduction! Hope to be able to race with you sometime. :)

Nice introduction! Hope to be able to race with you sometime. :)
Thx! Right back at ya. ;)
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

Yeah, I like mkwii more because it has depth, and I feel like mk8 has too much rubber banding.
True... I think I just got bored of playing mk wii for about 5 years and wanted a different game.

hi and wellllcome my man

Hey and welcome to the forum! :D

Back