• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Who is excited for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MrBurn

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$291
FC
4172-1193-1295
NNID
CanDYoshi
One thing's for sure, I'm super excited for the game. And because I very rarely use large characters in MKWii, It gives you a hint about a character that I'm most excited for. What part of this game are you guys most excited and hyped for? Comment below! :D

Wooo hell yea smash ultimate! Im hyped for potential new story mode!

I'm just hyped for the game itself. I can't wait to try out all the previous characters (mainly Snake :p) !

I'm just hyped for the game itself. I can't wait to try out all the previous characters (mainly Snake :p) !
That's great! :p BTW, if you look at the character videos, snake is the most liked video, with daisy being 2nd behind him, and daisy is the most viewed of all of them! :D

That's great! :p BTW, if you look at the character videos, snake is the most liked video, with daisy being 2nd behind him, and daisy is the most viewed of all of them! :D
But Daisy is just an echo character right?

She is, but that only means she shares the most moves with peach, but they're different and have different slots on the roster.
It's a bit disappointing Daisy hasn't got her own moveset. :(

It's a bit disappointing Daisy hasn't got her own moveset. :(
I know, but when Luigi was introduced to smash bros melee, he played exactly like Mario, but since then he has evolved a moveset of his own, I think daisy will do the same after this game, even if it takes some time. Either way, I'm happy she's in. :)

I know, but when Luigi was introduced to smash bros melee, he played exactly like Mario, but since then he has evolved a moveset of his own, I think daisy will do the same after this game, even if it takes some time. Either way, I'm happy she's in. :)
Let's hope she becomes more original :D

Only if its fast paced. All entries except for melee I consider too slow. Maybe if we were to have a nice middle ground between SSBM and SSB4, that would be good enough, but I just want an enjoyable smash on the go.

Only if its fast paced. All entries except for melee I consider too slow. Maybe if we were to have a nice middle ground between SSBM and SSB4, that would be good enough, but I just want an enjoyable smash on the go.
They've changed how much damage you deal based on number of fighters in the match, so I think 1v1s will be as fast as melee, if not faster based on what I've already seen. Many characters got speed buffs too.

They've changed how much damage you deal based on number of fighters in the match, so I think 1v1s will be as fast as melee, if not faster based on what I've already seen. Many characters got speed buffs too.
Not enough speed buff to make it as fast as melee though.

I'll admit that i'm not the biggest Smash Bros fan or anything, but I'm quite interested to try this one out! Seems like a good game to try since it has all the old characters and things like that!

I'm extremely excited for it! The new additions, having almost every element and character from past games return, it's amazing! I'm hoping for some more surprises and a new story mode on the way to release! :D

I already made a thread about this. It has almost the exact same title. :(

I'll admit that i'm not the biggest Smash Bros fan or anything, but I'm quite interested to try this one out! Seems like a good game to try since it has all the old characters and things like that!
Indeed!
--- Post merged ---
I already made a thread about this. It has almost the exact same title. :(
We were both 1 month late posting these. lol

Back