• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Why do you use Funky Kong or Daisy? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
If you're a person who uses Funky Kong or Daisy (or maybe you use these characters occasionally, but not all the time), why do you use either (or both) of those characters? Now obviously, it's no secret that Funky Kong and Daisy are the fastest characters in the game. But do you use those characters because of their speed (which I'm assuming that most people do), or do you have any other reason? I know I used to use Daisy because I thought she was one of the coolest unlockable characters, not because she was the 2nd fastest. But of course, I always bashed on people who used the faster characters (hence the reasoning as to why I use Peach; otherwise, I would be using Daisy).

I use Funky Kong because it's just been a cool character in my eyes. Used him since 2010, but have since expanded my boundaries to other characters (i.e. Donkey Kong, Bowser, Luigi, etc.)

Funky cuz originally he was one of my favs in Mario Super Sluggers' (Baseball game)
+
weight

I used Mario because he's one of the main character in every games, I feel like him I play on any game I had (I main him in MKDS, MK7 and MK8). I also like Fire Mario as texture in MKWii as well. I use Daisy because I really like her, same with Peach, Rosalina and Birdo (all female characters for another reason why I'm female lol.)

fun fact: donkey kong is faster than daisy xd

Well I use daisy over funky for a couple of reasons
  • Female character
  • Sharper drifiting
  • Makes BCWii glitching much better
  • Not as mainstream

Funky because he's cool especially with the sunglasses. He's like a cool person, and he's the fastest character

Cool to hear that appearance and other statistics besides speed factor into everyone's choices. :D

Well Daisy because she's fast, female, it seems like I play better with her and it's a nice character. :) I don't like Funky

Because I'm used to the way Funky handles, from using him in time trial for so long.

Because I'm used to the way Funky handles, from using him in time trial for so long.
But any other large character would be similar. O:

Wario, Waluigi, DK, and Bowser are just kinda lame imo

rosa is overused by horny 13 year olds

dry bowser and king boo are ok but i generally dont use them

Funky is just easier and it's funner when I'm not at a diservantate by using a 'bad' character

I actually alternate between both of them a lot, and use Luigi every so often. I have tried other heavy characters. I tried browser but he doesn't turn sharply enough. I tried rosalina and the handling is really weird. When I use funky I can make turns and drift without adjusting myself too much. As for Daisy and the Mach bike, I drool over that combo. Fast and amazing drifting. I use Luigi too because he's my favorite character, but barely slower than Daisy. People use funky and Daisy due to speed, appearance, and/or popularity. For me, it's speed, but I sometimes switch to Luigi.

The only two characters I might use is rosalina or funky

Funky - as I stated above looks cool and is the fastest
Rosalina - is hot, but closest speed to Funky. Handling is weird, but manageable.

I'm neither 13 nor horny, and the last time I used rosalina was a long time ago. I always use funky for his speed now.

I use both characters because they're top tier.

Only when i bored, i use Rosalina, Mario and Bowser.

Back