• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Wii Homebrew Channel not loading icons..? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ItzBlueYoshiCT

Thundercloud
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$463
FC
0349-6041-7357
NNID
cnsapriken
Switch FC
SW-6401-6420-2639
So I was loading miis onto my sd card for an experiment. I was attempting to load a .miigx file onto My Avatar Editor, and I exited SaveGame Manager GX by pressing "Homebrew Channel". After loading my mii back onto my SD card, the Homebrew Channel wouldn't load the app icons. It was just the background and signal icons. All the files are still intact, I tried deleting a few apps I didn't need, moving SaveGame Manager GX off of my SD card, and nothing worked. Is there anything I can do to restore the apps on the menu?

Try reinstalling the apps back on your SD card? That's probably my only guess. I mean if the apps still work but with no icon that's probably not a big deal imo

Try reinstalling the apps back on your SD card? That's probably my only guess. I mean if the apps still work but with no icon that's probably not a big deal imo
I fixed it :D The problem was I had spare .miigx files on my SD card. Apparently the Wii hates them lol

Back