1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii U games you'd like to see on Switch?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by NintenYoshi, Jul 13, 2018.

1. NintenYoshi

NintenYoshi Blooper 4DR Trial Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $496
    FC:
    0349-6006-0023
    Switch FC:
    No Switch :(
    There are many good games that were on the Wii U, that sadly not many people could get to access, as the Wii U is discontinued and not everyone bought one. What games from it that have not been ported to Switch yet would you like to see?

I'm personally hoping for Super Mario 3D World and Super Mario Maker to make it on Switch. They're great games that I didn't get to play as I don't own a Wii U, and much more people should play them as well. I know there's SMM 3DS but the port is not very good, a well done Switch port would do it justice.:)

2. Crystal

Crystal Fake Item Box

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $654
    I want some sort of port of Nintendo land with more content. I feel like SMM should get a sequel instead.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NintenYoshi

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $496
    FC:
    0349-6006-0023
    Switch FC:
    That sounds great! Nintendo Land should definetly get a successor of some kind. (that's not something like 1-2 Switch lol) And thinking of it, it is more logical that SMM recieves a sequel on Switch.

4. Alex

Alex ~ No Tears Left To Cry ~ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $9,508
    FC:
    4043-2716-9973
    Switch FC:
    SW-1962-1671-2223
    Clan:
    4DR
    Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival

jk, personally I would love to see Super Mario 3D World get a remake! Don't know how likely it is to happen, but I think it would be fun to play again on the switch!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paris

Paris My Body is Ready VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member Contest Designer

FC:
    1722-5591-5953
    Switch FC:
    SW-2743-2869-0978
    Most of the games I own on WiiU are already ported to the Switch or are coming soon as ports, so thats a really hard question.
    But I would love to see a Super Mario Maker on Switch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NintenYoshi

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $496
    FC:
    0349-6006-0023
    Switch FC:
    That's the only game we need

I agree with that! Remake, port, I don't mind, as long as I get to play the game :)

Good choice!

• Like Like x 1