Wii U games you'd like to see on Switch?

NintenYoshi

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$254
FC
0349-6006-0023
There are many good games that were on the Wii U, that sadly not many people could get to access, as the Wii U is discontinued and not everyone bought one. What games from it that have not been ported to Switch yet would you like to see?

I'm personally hoping for Super Mario 3D World and Super Mario Maker to make it on Switch. They're great games that I didn't get to play as I don't own a Wii U, and much more people should play them as well. I know there's SMM 3DS but the port is not very good, a well done Switch port would do it justice.:)

NintenYoshi

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$254
FC
0349-6006-0023
I want some sort of port of Nintendo land with more content. I feel like SMM should get a sequel instead.
That sounds great! Nintendo Land should definetly get a successor of some kind. (that's not something like 1-2 Switch lol) And thinking of it, it is more logical that SMM recieves a sequel on Switch.

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$3,085
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
  • 2 Year Membership
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival

jk, personally I would love to see Super Mario 3D World get a remake! Don't know how likely it is to happen, but I think it would be fun to play again on the switch!

Reactions: NintenYoshi

paris

VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$15,938
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • VIP Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
Most of the games I own on WiiU are already ported to the Switch or are coming soon as ports, so thats a really hard question.
But I would love to see a Super Mario Maker on Switch.

Reactions: NintenYoshi

NintenYoshi

Triple Bananas
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$254
FC
0349-6006-0023
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival

jk, personally I would love to see Super Mario 3D World get a remake! Don't know how likely it is to happen, but I think it would be fun to play again on the switch!
That's the only game we need

I agree with that! Remake, port, I don't mind, as long as I get to play the game :)

Most of the games I own on WiiU are already ported to the Switch or are coming soon as ports, so thats a really hard question.
But I would love to see a Super Mario Maker on Switch.
Good choice!

Reactions: Alex

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,499
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
  • Bronze Members
I want a game like Super Mario Maker, but you can make 3D levels based on the 3D Mario games!

0xRedFoxByte

Red Shell
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$820
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • VIP Members
Tbh I don't want to see any more Wii U ports to the Switch because the Wii U hasn't many exclusive games right now. Captain Toad got ported, Mario Kart 8 got ported, Splatoon got ported, Super Mario Maker got ported to 3DS... The Wii U should have its own exclusive games.