• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Wiimmfi error codes thread (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
This thread contains error codes you may encounter while playing or trying to connect.

Error codes send by Wiimmfi at login:
Nc4IByb.png

Special error codes for console activation:
ApPuUL0.png

Search error codes here: Wiimmfi and Nintendo WFC error codes
upload_2016-8-10_1-12-5-png.1307

Additional error codes:
  • Error Code 60000 -- Didn't input FC. Please see this thread for more information: Error Code 60000: What it is and how to add?
  • Error Code 61010 -- Wiimmfi is down or unable to connect to the servers.
  • Error Code 20100 -- Internet connection failure, try reconnecting or erase your internet settings from the Wii System and re-enter them again, then try connecting to Wiimmfi.
  • Error Code 51330 -- Most likely, the password or key (also known as a WPA or WEP key) for your wireless router that was entered into the Wii console is incorrect.
  • Error Code 23918 -- Wiimmfi access denied (maybe standard NAND of Dolphin).
  • Error Code 61070 -- Timeout occurred while connectuing the GPSP server.
  • Error Code 91010 -- Disconnect from or by GPCM, or GPCM sent an error message. (also sometimes a kick or ban)
  • Error Code 81010 -- GPCM error during matchmaking (also soemtimes a kick or ban)
  • Error Code 84020 -- MASTER server is down or UDP packets are being blocked.
  • Error Code 85020 -- MASTER server is down.
  • Error Code 23904 -- Wiimmfi: You have to update Mario Kart Wii with the new patcher.

Last edited by forum staff:
Updated picture of error codes.

New error code:
23923 : Game is disabled

I've heard there has been some changes. Idk all of them but 23915 is now a temporary ban (like 23917 WAS) and 23917 is a permaban

I just got "20100"
thats not on code list :/

True, but I don't believe that's very wiimmfi-specific, which (I believe) is the purpose of this thread. EC 20100 is a generic error code indicating some form of internet problems. Try again, and if it persists, then there is some type of issue with your internet connection.

That's happened to me too from few days ago. That's what Zach said. I've to try again and it's worked. So yeah, it could be problem with your internet.

Whaaat? My internet is fine, because I did a connection test! I'm still getting the error though :(

I'd erase your internet settings completely and set up as if new.

Thanks for the info! Added the error code to the list anyway, just in case someone gets it. :)

My friend got both 23991 and 23999 :confused:

Eh, those just look like errors on Wiimmfi's end. Nothing your friend can/could really do about it.

Eh, those just look like errors on Wiimmfi's end. Nothing your friend can/could really do about it.
Wouldn't it work to reset the connection on the Wii?

Well according to the first post, both of those error codes are database and internal errors, so it has something to do with the servers.

It would be like if this website went down and you got that error code or whatever. You can try to reset your router, but that doesn't mean that the site will come back up. There's nothing you can do on your end.

The same thing applies to Wiimmfi and both of those error codes. :p Usually those type of error codes are few and far between, and usually reconnecting gets you back on anyway.

Well according to the first post, both of those error codes are database and internal errors, so it has something to do with the servers.

It would be like if this website went down and you got that error code or whatever. You can try to reset your router, but that doesn't mean that the site will come back up. There's nothing you can do on your end.

The same thing applies to Wiimmfi and both of those error codes. :p Usually those type of error codes are few and far between, and usually reconnecting gets you back on anyway.
Ok, thanks!

You're welcome! :D

I got another new error: 86420

Back