• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Wiimmfi error - Help (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,741
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
starting yesterday, while playing online in wiimmfi. I got an error, "Please eject the disc, or can't read the disc". BUT I'm using USB loader to play, meaning I use USB and no disc. I had to turn my wii off, then turn it back on. This happened thrice yesterday, and just now. The happened when I was playing online, after the third error yesterday, I played offline for 1 hour, and there was no error.

Help. Is there something wrong with wiimmfi, or my usb ?

I'm really no expert on this kind of stuff, but that sounds pretty much impossible if you're playing off a USB stick. Are you sure you're playing off a USB stick?

I'm really no expert on this kind of stuff, but that sounds pretty much impossible if you're playing off a USB stick. Are you sure you're playing off a USB stick?

Yes, I'm playing on a USB.

So just to be sure, how are you loading up MKW exactly (steps would be helpful).

The USB is already plugged in the hole.

Step 1 go to USB loader GX

then select MKWII NTSC ISO.

Then I'm in .

The USB is already plugged in the hole.

Step 1 go to USB loader GX

then select MKWII NTSC ISO.

Then I'm in .
I would assume that your ISO isn't working correctly, or your USB isn't functioning correctly, because that's not something that should be happening.

But I have been doing the same thing for years, and that error happened thrice yesterday online, but none offline. It also happened in our game awhile ago. :(

Sorry, I'm not sure what else to say. I don't understand how it's possible to get that error if you're not using a disc.

Sorry, I'm not sure what else to say. I don't understand how it's possible to get that error if you're not using a disc.

That's the same thing I was wondering too. How do you guys play awhile ago? Disc or ISO?

This is the error. I'm using a USB, through USB loader GX

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 4
This is the error. I'm using a USB, through USB loader GX
Just to be completely sure that you're using an ISO, what happens if you try to load MKW with the disc NOT in the disc drive?

Just to be completely sure that you're using an ISO, what happens if you try to load MKW with the disc NOT in the disc drive?

I don't have a disc.

I never had this but what if you try another USB Loader for example WiiFlow? Second, I could imagine that your ISO/Save is broken ...

I never had this but what if you try another USB Loader for example WiiFlow? Second, I could imagine that your ISO/Save is broken ...

How can be ISO be broken if I have been using it for a long time, then it just got error yesterday? Perhaps, it got outdated or something?

Things get broken with that time ... Same with a computer. RAM and Hard Disk gets broken with the time too... But since it opens the ISO I think your save is corrupted. Probably your Wii has dust in the USB Slot and can't read the USB well.

Last edited:
Things get broken with that time ... Same with a computer. RAM and Hard Disk gets broken with the time too... But since it opens the ISO I think your save is corrupted. Probably your Wii has dust in the USB Slot and can't read the USB well.

I could try that. I will try to unplug the USB then blow on it.

It doesn't work, I still get the error. I will try to use a newer USB.

Back