4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • VIP Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
Hello guys!

After the most recent Nintendo Direct (02/13/2019) we got shown Super Mario Maker 2.
This means populair titles from the WiiU are either all getting ported to the switch or getting Sequals.
So if you still have a WiiU, you might wonder what to do with it if you got a Nintendo Switch with the ported/sequals.

This thread is a small reminder that you can still play Wii Virtual Console & theres still an active eShop on the WiiU!
The Wii Shop Channel shut down not too long ago, and you might want to play some classics but they are either super expensive, not available, you dont own the original hardware, etc, you still got the WiiU with quite a few options of VC Games to purchase.

I'll personally be using my WiiU to buy some GBA/DS Games, Like the Mario & Luigi series since I dont have those cardridges anymore.

Let me know what you will use your WiiU for, or just trash/sell it since you really dont have any usage for it anymore.

Stylechrasher

Banana
4DR Member
FC
4515-7190-4264
NNID
Wind Waker
Switch FC
8521-3282-1921
Clan
4DR
I gonna use my Wii U as I did before because I never really played online with it (only MKW and Splatoon).
For now I play Legend of Zelda Wind Waker or Darksiders and that are two games wich, when I know I right, aren't ported to switch until now.

Reactions: Paris

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Top Level Players
  • Weapon Collectors
  • 4DR Leaders
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Contest Winners
  • Salutations
I only use Wii U to play MKWii on vWii mode, and maybe play other Wii games if I feel like. I also have some Virtual Console games on Wii U (most of them are Mario Kart related lol!)