• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

With or without blue shells? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$67
Clan
4DR
If you could choose.. would you get rid of blue shells from mkwii, or keep them? We always talk about how much they're absolutely r*******, but mkwii without blue shells would be pretty weird and maybe not good. Blue shells really do help out the people that are not in first, especially when the person in first is completely beyond with a front run. Personally, I'd probably make a rule where blue shells exist every other race. Moderation is key, right? :3

I'd want to say no blue shells, but they're kind of needed in the competitive scene.

Maybe a replacement for it? I think that would work out well.

I'd want to say no blue shells, but they're kind of needed in the competitive scene.

Maybe a replacement for it? I think that would work out well.
A rule could be that only one blue shell can be used per race and the person has to be in first for at least 30 seconds in order for a blue shell to hit them. That would be a good rule for me

Keep them the way they are. Gives D3-4 racers a chance against D1 racers in my opinion.

Keep them the way they are. Gives D3-4 racers a chance against D1 racers in my opinion.

Blue shells prevent someone from super frontrunning, similar to how bullets prevent the last place from being to far behind. It's needed because we need to keep everyone close together.

Well I think everyone will have the same answer to this one... If they're being used on ourselves, get rid of them! But generally speaking, they help get people who got lucky and got a breakaway or something. I think it's kind of boring if it's obvious who's going to win each race. I think that it's only fair that everyone suffers through all the crap and chaos that takes place in every race. I don't know, I guess keep them. Even though the proportion of them in any given race can be unfair at times.

Back