• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Worst grade you've EVER gotten on a school Test? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarape

Back from the dead
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25
FC
0518-9005-9480
For me was when I got a 40% on a math test in 5th Grade. It was 20 questions long and I got 8/20, which is 40% XDD I didn't study at all and I was absent the day we learned how to do most of the problems. That was dumb, and I still remember it to this day :p Share your worst grades down below!

52% on spanish from my most recent mid-term exams!:(

WegDa.png

0% on a History test because I wrote "All these guys are dead, deal with it" xdddd

0% on a History test because I wrote "All these guys are dead, deal with it" xdddd
LOL. How old were you when you did that? XD

Not to brag, but it was a 94%.

I never failed, my lowest is about a 75%

I think like a 2/10/20% on a book quiz I didn't read the chapters for. *shrugs*

0% on a reading test because I was super lazy and didn't read anything this was back in 5th grade

It was a pop quiz on a Math topic we didn't know, ok?

I think it was 8th grade. I scored 8% on my math test!!! :D

I have gotten Fs on several math tests because advanced math is such a pain.

A 4% on a final spanish exam.

Got 100% for the report card though.

EDIT: he was fired that year.

I got a 14% on a test on 3rd grade because we were supposed to be tested on Unit 3 and got tested on Unit 4 instead. :D

A 1% cuz I said Martin Luther King was the leader of the North and The 16th president of the US and my teacher stopped me there (1% For effort XD)

20% in a math exam in the 7th grade haha I remember the reaction of my parents as was it yesterday ...

0% on Geography because my test got nulled, lol k x] Besides that, it was 18% at Math at 7th or 8th grade :p

Back