• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Worst Moments With A Blue Shell (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
The blue shell item is one of the items that can totally ruin your race, sometimes it can give you a huge benefit in many different situations. Blue shells explode upon contact with the player that is first.
Seriously though, while I was in mid-air I got blue'd, fell into the water, got back on the track and got hit several times. Sigh.. this game can be cruel sometimes.

What's your worst moment with the blue shell? Let me know! :eek:

I have no idea cos i'm never in first to be hit by one!

I'm not really sure specifically but theres countless times when a blue shell just hits you right before the line and you go from 1st to near last! Any situation like that would probably be one of my worst experiences with blue shells!

I'm not really sure specifically but theres countless times when a blue shell just hits you right before the line and you go from 1st to near last! Any situation like that would probably be one of my worst experiences with blue shells!
Same! :D

Omg I know right? I agree with you 200%!

When the person in first slows down or swerves to include you in the blast.

When you have a mushroom in 2nd and then you decided to take shortcut to get 1st... But a blue shell come to hit you after you took a cut with mushroom. ;-;

seeing the damn warning for that little shit before the last turn

Being blued right infront of the finish line. To add insult to injury, everyone spams items at you and you end up winning last :/

When you have a mushroom in 2nd and then you decided to take shortcut to get 1st... But a blue shell come to hit you after you took a cut with mushroom. ;-;
Wow! Ikr? Totally ruins your lead in a race after taking the shortcut, so frustasting
Being blued right infront of the finish line. To add insult to injury, everyone spams items at you and you end up winning last :/
These two combinations are the most annoying things that happen in Mario Kart Wii, I've had myself happen this as well. Reaaaaaly annoying.
--- Post merged ---
seeing the damn warning for that little shit before the last turn
Whenever I hear that I'm getting all scared!

I was in a worldwide about to do the Mushroom Gorge gap jump when a blue shell hit me in mid-air causing me to fall to my doom, only to wind up in last place.

I was in a worldwide about to do the Mushroom Gorge gap jump when a blue shell hit me in mid-air causing me to fall to my doom, only to wind up in last place.
That too is one of the most annoying things to happen! It's like the blue shell didn't let you.

That moment when you have a perfect race (front running, not getting hit by any items) and you're just about to cross that finish line to earn some nice, hard earned VR, when a stupid blue shell just gets you right before the line and you go from first to last. Ugh. So annoying.

When a blue shell hits you when you are tricking off the last boost pad before the last turn on Bowser's Castle and you fall into the lava filled gap between the two sides. Makes me so mad every time. :confused:

One time i tried to take the BC3 gap cut with triple mushrooms against a really good player. Did it using one mushroom to get into first, but a person (in this case third place person) had somehow got lucky enough to get a blue shell, fired it at this moment, and hit me. I lost both my mushrooms, and the race. :mask2:

Back