• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Worst Vehicle in MKWii? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Timo

Triple Green Shells
Premium forum user
4DR member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,018
FC
3871-4732-7262
NNID
None
Switch FC
None
Clan
4DR
Hey guys!
What do you think is the worst vehicle ever in MKWii?
I personally think it's the Jetsetter because it has terrible acceration, handling, mini turbo, offroad, terrible everything basically.

I also think the Jetsetter is the worst vehicle in the game... really has no good about it, except speed, but when you can't wheelie, it really doesn't matter.. that's why the Phantom is slightly better imo

I also think the Jetsetter is the worst vehicle in the game... really has no good about it, except speed, but when you can't wheelie, it really doesn't matter.. that's why the Phantom is slightly better imo
You not really supposed to use Jetsetter on manual, you're meant to use automatic. Which is probably why you think it's bad. If you know how to use it then it's viable even on manual but you're gonna struggle a lot on a few courses. Snaking isn't a big deal on Online so using automatic is good, I use it and it's pretty fun There's even a jetsetter and sprinter leader board. Imo prowler or offroader is worst because........ Nothing good about them

You not really supposed to use Jetsetter on manual, you're meant to use automatic. Which is probably why you think it's bad. If you know how to use it then it's viable even on manual but you're gonna struggle a lot on a few courses. There's even a jetsetter and sprinter leader board. Imo prowler or offroader is worst because........ Nothing good about them
yeah, now that I think about it, I do remember knowing that its viable with automatic, I remember watching some TAS using it. so... yeah, offroader has to be the worst, I don't see it anywhere at all nowadays. I really forgot that it even existed

That thing that Candyyy drives

Imo prowler or offroader is worst because........ Nothing good about them
You and I need to have a chat. My man sethseib will prove you wrong.

If I had to choose one, I'd say the Turbo Blooper. I guess you could argue that its pretty easy to control, but it's otherwise complete and utter trash at everything else (besides offroad).

All these lower tier vehicles ;) .

Tbf I guess this is subjective, Any vehicle can be viable if you know how to use it

That thing that Candyyy drives
I wouldn't say Honeycoupe is a bad kart, I used this kart before and it plays nice, even with manual. But I can understand that it is your opinion. Anyway, it seems like people here are talking about 'worst' karts, so what about bikes? I think both Phantom and Zip Zip are the worst ones.

I think both Phantom and Zip Zip are the worst ones.
Agreed, I would even call them the worst vehicles in the game if they couldn't wheelie, but even then... they still succ 😛

I believe the Bit Bike and Booster Seat are the worst vehicles in the game because not only are they the slowest vehicles in the game, but they are light as a feather, though the former is slightly faster and heavier than the former. With a low speed stat, you can't keep a lead if you are in 1st, and you will struggle to keep up with everyone else if you are in last place. Also, a low weight stat means you will get pushed around easily.

Back