• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Would you still play Mario Kart Wii without your friends? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I would say that I would play alone, but a lot less. I really like the game for what it is, but the community and this clan was what ultimately got me back into playing it after around 6 years.

Probably because it's like the only game I have.

I would still, but not as often as I did with friends.

I would def still play cuz I like the game and am good at it (at least I think so) but having friends just makes it that much better

My friends don’t play this. I only play this alone

Absolutely not, MKWii is extremely unenjoyable by yourself.

Yeah I would play it ofc. But it would be a little less fun . In fact I haven't had friends to play with for majority of my time in mkw.

I play so often alone that I've grown accustomed to it. Playing with friends is better so I'll still play even if no one plays with me (which is so often the case).

Prefer to play with friends

I would probably play it very rarely but I'm pretty sure I would lose interest. MKWii is enjoyable because of friends

why do you guys all have friends smh

I actually played with a friend at their house for the first time in years. I also had to use the Wii Wheel so I actually lost to them and to make it worse they main the prowler

Back