• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Would you still play Mario Kart Wii without your friends? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
If you could only play Mario Kart Wii yourself (let's say you were the best player- at least you have that going for you), would you still play Mario Kart Wii? For me, I wouldn't. I play Mario Kart Wii, but the game isn't even the reason why I play, if that makes sense. I'm here for all of my friends that are here. Mario Kart Wii just happens to be a center interest for all of us, but that's a side thing. Not the main priority. Although, I of course enjoy the game. How about you guys?

Last edited:
No, just no. I only enjoy playing with friends.

I usually play with friends, but sometimes no ones online when I play, so I play by myself. But playing by myself isn't that bad either.

Probably not, as you say zach friends are like the inspiration to continue playing this game.

Mario Kart Wii is my favorite game ever. I would still play it, no doubt.

See for me, I can only say Mario Kart Wii is the best game ever if my friends are a part of it. When I say that, I mean everything that factors into that- not just if the game itself is amazing. So if I couldn't play the game with my friends, it wouldn't be an amazing game at all.

But I mean I'm kind of surprised that some of you guys are saying you would. But all of these questions are hypothetical, so results aren't always to be accurate. I suppose. I'm not trying to say not playing is the only way, but it just seems weird that you'd play without your friends... the people that most likely brought you into the community, put you in a place in the community, and encourage you to come back for more every single time.

The friends and competition make it worth it

I would have to say yes. most of my friends aren't interested in mkwii any more. my two friends who were actually interested at one point, have since lost their liking for the game. now the only people around me that are still into it are my best friend, my youngest sister, my older sisters best friend, and my girlfriend. notice one thing on that list? 3 out of 4 are girls. so obviously I'd still play it.

No, I'd quit.

I would if given the opportunity. The game is still great with or without my friends in the room. :)

I would if given the opportunity. The game is still great with or without my friends in the room. :)
The game itself is great, but I think that it's your friends that keep it interesting for you. I think after some time, you'd get bored. Especially because MKW probably has one of the crappiest communities around.

The game itself is great, but I think that it's your friends that keep it interesting for you. I think after some time, you'd get bored. Especially because MKW probably has one of the crappiest communities around.

The community cant be worse than First person shooter communities right?

The community cant be worse than First person shooter communities right?
Meh, I'd say that they're honestly on the same level. I've never been in one since I'm not into games like that, but I can't imagine it getting any worse than sexual harassment and death threats- which is what we have in this community. It's so gross.

Meh, I'd say that they're honestly on the same level. I've never been in one since I'm not into games like that, but I can't imagine it getting any worse than sexual harassment and death threats- which is what we have in this community. It's so gross.

That's horrible.

That's horrible.
It is, but it's the reality of this community sadly. That's why I kind of prefer to just not be in it. 4DR has its own great community here. :thumbsup:

It is, but it's the reality of this community sadly. That's why I kind of prefer to just not be in it. 4DR has its own great community here. :thumbsup:

Yep, our forum is better than the other forums.

Honestly, I would for awhile but then it would get kinda boring... =/

Back